Custom Aska

joey_leggz

After 10 years of playing mugen I have tried to see if I can contribute however small to the community that has brought me enjoyment in this past decade. I am currently using Ryon's character creation tutorial on youtube to create her so I have to thank him for inspiring me to at least give character creation a shot.

This is Aska from TMNT tournament fighters on the SNES, however she plays a bit (or a lot) different. Currently she has no supers or combos since I haven't learned to code them properly.

She does have two types of projectiles and a "Shoryuken" in this build. Her sounds are only there because I couldn't stand silence in my character and they might be changed later.

QCF+p = fireball (depending on which strength you press she either uses her left, right hands for small fireballs, or both for a Large one.)

QCB+p = twisters (Her weak and medium twisters are small and act as anti-airs, Her Strong twister is in front of her and covers the screen top to bottom.)

D,F,D+p = "Shoryuken" (Her strong shoryu goes straight up and has a twister come up as if it's pushing her upward.)

Some screens 

Spoiler

DAVGex5UAAADu5u.jpg

This is her Strong Twister.

DAVGghAUAAAbo_1.jpgDAVGdYmUIAA2FFz.jpg

This is her Strong Fireball

DAVGZ_IUIAAmpgh.jpg

This is her Strong Shoryu

DAVFm-LUAAErzq-.jpg

Keep in mind she is no where near as complete as I would like her to be. I only wanted to share what I have so far.

Hopefully my next build will have at least better sounds And/or supers. I don't mind honest criticism since she is my first character and she is a WIP.

Download her here

https://mega.nz/#!EElGXbyQ!PY12xkr5HB25VjkYkA_uh2Hhox-AD70MX52ot5V_z4Q

I hope you enjoy and let me know if you encounter any bugs or issues so I can try to fix them to better her.

Thanks in advance and Have a nice day. :)