Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Howdy everyone, I'm pretty new to Mugen and I love the players creation to the game, I think I've played it for roughly 24 hours I believe..? But I wanted to get involved with the community, since I never really been in a pretty active community before~

Hi!, I'm new to the MUGEN forums and stuff...

I played MUGEN a long time ago, and I forgot about it, but recently I remember how awesome this game is! I'm currently searching characters and stuff, and I'm discovering a lot of supercool stuff.

Usually I'm not very active in forums because my poor English and how shy I am, but I'll do my best to try to do something usefull for this community!
So, nice to meet you all!

And sorry if my bad English cost a lot to undestand.

Spoiler

Also, there are some MUGEN community for people who talk in spanish?

Oh boy, where do I begin ?

I am some 21 years old French-Canadian dude  who happens to know English very well ! I also study in a Cégep, mostly the equivalent of a College in Québec.

I know MUGEN for almost 10 years, and I love MUGEN as much as you.  I am mostly a watcher. I also frequent MUGEN betting sites, such as SaltyBet and SpriteClub. I lurked various MUGEN websites, including this one, but creating an account in these was judged unecessary for the most part. Sadly, I can't create a penny for the engine. Coding and spriting aren't my forte. Sorry !

I love playing random video-games and finishing them. I especially like the Assassin's Creed and the Saint Row series.

Hope I will enjoy my stay here ! :joyful:

Salutations to all Mugen fans. Name's Mr. Labo and this here be my introduction topic. :)

I may be new to this site, but this ain't my first Mugen rodeo. At least, as far as enjoying the many creations of all the talented people who make them go. Never was one on the creative outlet myself. :P

I used to frequent other Mugen Forums as well, like Crusader Cast and Infinity Mugen. I ain't the most social guy, so I doubt if anyone remembers me, but if there are any members from these places around here too, hello once more. :D

I came across Mugen FFA a few years back, where I was able to find many wonderful characters to play with. I decided to make an account a few months back, seeing as I loved Crusader Cast's community and I wanted to branch out to other sites as well, as I always like getting around with other communities, especially creatives ones like most Mugen communities are. I was held back from doing so back then, however, what with personal life getting in the way and the shocking dissapearence of the Crusader Cast forums.

I finally found time to make an account today. Better late than ever, I suppose. And apologies for this mouthful of an introduction. I never was one for short and simple introductions. My sincere thanks for your patience reading thus far. XD

So, yeah, an old mugen fan, just hanging around to meet new people and looking forward to try out all the amazing creations from all the talented people around here. Nice to meet you all, fellas! :D

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. I want to know if there is a place on the site where I can upload a WIP character? The one I have been working on is currently in the alpha stages, but I wanted to share anyways because I wanted some honest feedback.

48 minutes ago, Social Oddities said:

Hey Joey! What's up man, welcome to the forums how's the progress on the character so far?

Thanks you for welcoming me here dood!!!

She is in the work in progress section. Custom Aska if you are interested. She is still VERY alpha IMO but the only way I know what to do is if I get feed back. 

Shine On!!

welcome dude! IF mugen is what you fancy best then stick around for new mugen characters to test! XD sorry had to throw a rhyme there...im creative but dont always get the time to study or create much...but i'll get something made 1 day, nice having ya here!

The name's Garfieldfan. I started in the community around 2014-15, with a roster, and an announcement for a Garfield character. During that time my roster grew, but Garfield barly got any progress on. My goal: Still work while I help out the community. I'll be on the Database on Wikia a lot, so don't expect me to be here a lot. Another goal: get a beta for Garfield done.

So... yeah there's a little info on what I'm like.

Hi everyone!

I'm Mike and I'm 24 years old.
I enjoy creating MUGEN! I enjoy offering and receiving  help/advice.

I haven't been making them very long, maybe a year or two and I still run into issues lol 

I hope to make some good friends here! 

I am The Arachne, A 3DX Artist who mostly does Muscled women and Futanari content. I have been playing (?) Mugen since back in 07 I think it was, What drew me towards Mugen was the custom games, My thought back then was "HOLY SH*T! MK Finally came to PC! Custom or not!" Then through the Custom MK games, I found out about the different communities(MFFA, Mugen Archive, And some others) and Finally got into making my own Mugen games afterwards.