Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I had permission by an Administrator to post this, but hello everyone! I have recently returned after an extremely off and on hiatus for the last several years.
My account is older then it seems but my original account was having some server / configuration issues and so they made me a new one and merged the old stuff (but I've been around before 2015).

I'm Navana but my real name is Constance (I went through a real life name change in 2015). I have known of the MUGEN community since I was about 16 years old and I didn't have the best reputation a long time ago, however, as you age and become more of an adult obviously you learn from your past and ultimately learn to do better then your previous incarnate. I'm 23 years old now as of this year and the last year or two I've released some quality content that I think is some of the best I've created for me so far. 

I'm happy to be back and my goal is to try and get back into all forums in the sense of just wanting to learn more, and continue to do the best that I can with stages and all that good stuff! I hope you guys have all been well and I can't wait to start posting again around here. :) 

Hi, I'm Eric, I live in Philippines but I'm new to this forum. I'm actually a pro to adding chars and stages/editing the game system but I'm really a strategist for playing characters...

I tried my best to convert 1.0 screenpacks to 1.1... but it's nice to meet you guys!

[Totally off-topic]

I also like cheese. I wish I could make a grilled cheese sandwich...

welcome paradox! hope ou enjoy staying here and remember butter the bread before frying it in a pan put cheese on the unbuttered side and then butter one side of another piece of bread and place the unbuttered side on top of the cheese.....let fry for 3-5 mins...depends if you like it soft..3 mins or crunchy..5 or maybe 8 mins...flip and repeat waiting time..

5 hours ago, wicloud said:

welcome paradox! hope ou enjoy staying here and remember butter the bread before frying it in a pan put cheese on the unbuttered side and then butter one side of another piece of bread and place the unbuttered side on top of the cheese.....let fry for 3-5 mins...depends if you like it soft..3 mins or crunchy..5 or maybe 8 mins...flip and repeat waiting time..

Thanks for the greeting, also I got the recipe on my head. :joyful:

Aye yo names Neusxanity also new here, I try to make awesome characters and hope you'll stick around to see what I create thanks (I am also a beginner so with that being said, I just wanted get that out of the way so no one kinda disappointed in my creations. Right now I am trying to create Eliza, Bigband so yea thanks for at least reading my little introductions all together it helps.

Hey guys, I just made my account like 20 minutes ago. My name is Ryan, I'm from America, and I used to play the shit out of this game all the time with my friends; granted, I'm pretty awful at it, but I really love the customization aspect of it. Anyway, just wanted to put that out there, I hope to have a fun time here, and glad to meet you all! :)

The way to start is to make posts, giving guides if you know much the coding on a char, a Character release.. maybe i don't know much more about this but you should read in the threads what to do.

This is the first time I post but I'm not new to the forum or Mugen for that matter. I'm currently working on my FIRST char following Ryon's youtube tutorial. I'm mostly trying to learn more as far as creating for the community since I have been into the game for about ten years now. Hope to see you guys around. I know I'll be here.