WIP - CF3 Bulldog

Okami

WIP Character Selection  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well.. after I finished Helicopter, someone requested Bulldog to be made. As usual I will continue showing videos of my progress.

OH BTW, the next request has be someone different now =P

I was considering to make Venom from CF3 next... but someone requested Lei-Long.

So to be fair, I'll post a poll. Depending on these choices will be my next WIP after Bulldog.

Fair Description of Bulldog:

Conclusively, a parody of your typical Ghetto woman that is put into a fighting game with an absurd name that comes from a type of a dog.

I refer her to as "Fat Momma".

Here is the picture:

Posted Image

To conclude, she is a bit of a "joke" character in a sense of her fighting style.

To give you guys a heads up - Panda and Aleron will be completely revamped after the completion of Bulldog.

Both Aleron and Panda will be given new AI (they had none lol) and will fix on those static images (the supers and the specials). I found that Panda didn't play so well in terms of fighting, so I will on that too and will hopefully play like Helicopter on the ability to combo. So look forward not only for the release of Bulldog, but a revamped Aleron and Panda!

WIP 10% Video: (NEW)

guess ill vote for hat throwing guy.

Angoleiro, my second favorite from this game!

on another tought i don´t know who do Sx Vector mean by Venom and Raptor, i just recall Venom as an ability in the game, who are those guys? Maybe characters names change according to which version you are playing?

Here`s what I got so far after 1-5 hours of work.

Required sprites done. Sounds done. I HAD 4 attacks already done (standing light and medium punches and kicks) but I only had 1 finished in this video. Win/Lose intros are done.

I will finish all normals/alternative normals and maybe grabs and specials tomorrow for Bulldog. Video will also be posted on my first post.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_gY---KkU

Here`s what I got so far after 1-5 hours of work.

Required sprites done. Sounds done. I HAD 4 attacks already done (standing light and medium punches and kicks) but I only had 1 finished in this video. Win/Lose intros are done.

I will finish all normals/alternative normals and maybe grabs and specials tomorrow for Bulldog. Video will also be posted on my first post.

Great work as always and i like the detail of the heavy landing and camera shaking, you know you can always dismiss the poll if its not what you want to do, and im saying this even tough im the guy who asked for Cobra in the first place, do what you feel man!

whats your opinion on Kuan Yin Shen and Angus by 114?

Isn't it by 119way? , he did try to make them source accurate (but, not all his moves are and he didn't really add all the movesets for them. I might plan to remake them if I have more sprites for them. Its pretty good characters though.

Isn't it by 119way? , he did try to make them source accurate (but, not all his moves are and he didn't really add all the movesets for them. I might plan to remake them if I have more sprites for them. Its pretty good characters though.

right jaja i got the creator name´s wrong