English sound patches for Choujin's characters.

RedDragonCats17

Hey guys, just thought I could do a little something while I'm not making stages, and I did this for 2 reasons. 1: The English sound patches in MUGEN Dream are down. Well, some of them. And 2: Some of the sounds the creators chose is rather poor. So  I decided to take matters into my own hands, since I'm not creating stages as of now (I need animal sprites for one of them and a level for another) and make these patches.

You'll probably be thinking that I stole some of Goku's sounds from Team Z2's character, which I didn't.

Here's the link, I'll update it as I keep making patches for the characters: http://www.mediafire.com/file/so8s2066b34qo5c/English+sound+patches+for+Choujin's+DBZ+characters.zip

Currently Goku, SSJ Goku, and Piccolo are finished. Gohan is almost done (I think).

And keep in mind, I don't have a video editor to showcase the characters with these sound patches (avidemux isn't good to me), so you'll have to test them out yourself. Also, the voices are pretty quiet in game, and idk how to raise the volume level.

• 1 year later...