Vortex Infinity Lifebars

PlasmoidThunder

What's this? 640x480- Bah! I'm not doing this every time. It's those Vortex Lifebars I made ages ago, but redrawn to look less vile.

rX6SQvZ.png
zIKuGcH.png
MQt4fOj.png
D7v4oYa.png

Anti-aliasing in M.U.G.E.N 1.0...kinda; I mean, it does the trick for the most part, but there are times when it doesn't look quite right. Is a 1.1 version coming soon complete with real anti-aliasing? Yes, so sit tight if that's the kind of thing you're after.

Just like before, there's a version that uses default portraits for those of you who don't fancy making portraits for every character in your roster.

bxAmXW5.png

Since the main version uses custom portraits, I've put together a .zip file containing a handful, aptly named Vortex Infinity Portraits.zip. For those of you who have already made portraits for the old version, the download comes bundled with a new template that incorporates the anti-aliased edges of the portrait frames, though all your old portraits will still look fine should you choose to continue using those instead of updating them. P3/P4 portraits are unchanged.

Both versions of the Vortex Infinity Lifebars, as well as the aforementioned Vortex Infinity Portraits.zip, can be downloaded here.

• 7 months later...