Vicky by Shimmering Brony Released (4/18/17)

Solid Snivy

Madoldcrow didn't make him yet and anyone else attempting to try would be a shot in million. Maybe Crow's still working on that little project of his and he'll be in that... Hoping he doesn't have TERRIBLE audio quality... Is this a alt of ToonAlexSora007?

I do have some suggestions and feedback for this character:

- Dunno why flamethrower reduces power...

- AI is spammy with projectiles.

- Isn't there a blood hitspark ID? I can suggest adding the blood spark into one of her specials such as the axe, chainsaw, knife, etc. (If I remember correctly, the ID was 11). 

- No Damage Dampener 

- For "Maho Mushi Vicky," I would suggest instead of performing the slash and the laser at the same time, Vicky can slash at the opponents and change right back to its stance unless it misses.

- The commands for the wedgies (and the whack) seem a bit cliche imo. Here's my suggestion for the wedgies:

Normal: QCF,QCF,x

Atomic: QCF,QCF,y

Imo, it would only make it command balanced if the commands were like that.

For the whack, the command would be QCB,QCB, a (or b if you guys are satisfied with that).

I feel that there are more issues, but I don't have time to write the whole thing so I just wrote the most common ones.

Good day! 

On 4/19/2017 at 3:25 PM, Pluscross said:

Madoldcrow didn't make him yet and anyone else attempting to try would be a shot in million. Maybe Crow's still working on that little project of his and he'll be in that... Hoping he doesn't have TERRIBLE audio quality... Is this a alt of ToonAlexSora007?

I'm planning to make a more decent Timmy with TMC55 and Jarquin10 once the sprites are ready.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...