New Job Openings

RobotMonkeyHead

I would have applied to be an admin for our Facebook page, but I've been losing interest in MUGEN recently. Plus high school is proving to be a hassle for introverted nihilists like me, so I don't think I'm qualified for this job.

Social Media Expert sounds good to me. I actively use social media and need a reason to upload YouTube videos, as well as a need to use an old forum I haven't used in a long time. Perhaps I could adapt it for Moderator use? I'm definitely interested and have put in my 30 day notice to work on April 5th in order to exclusively train for the Army which I leave for on June 5th.

I'm interested if the position is still available. Is there a forum post or section that explains the position more in-depth?

(Then again, I would have to find that old ProBoards forum in the first place and log into it. I'll definitely do it if you want, though.)

On 4/13/2017 at 1:53 AM, Ex☆Cham said:

Random Question: Why asking for more staff? I get the point of the collections cuz thing is really massive.

The 2 social media experts we're taking on to help the forum network outward a little, draw in some new people, build the communities future base, and make us more easily accessible to people on platforms they're already on anyway, like facebook, twitter, twitch, youtube etc.  I will say there is a grand design at work here that should slowly become visible over the next month or so.

For everyone asking me to explain the positions in more detail, here's the link.  
The threads kinda new, still a bit of a wip on my part, so the display is... slightly less than optimal, shall we say?

@DS12 Productions here's the link for the author thing.

Discussion amongst staff is under way.  Just wanted to let everyone know.
That doesn't mean it's too late to put in your bid for a position, just that once we decide that's it, so time is limited. 

I could try out the social media stuff, or anything here really, while I feel qualified I don't feel like I've made enough of a presence on MFFA to be in any of these positions. However if you believe otherwise I'm always available to be contacted.

honestly

G-mod position shouldn't be ask freely since we dont know what kind of outcome the moment you pick that person since we had 2 possible results wise G-mod or a idiot G-mod.

well to be one of em required good reputation and knows how use that position very well 

about the Social Experts how this useful honestly? (since the facebook of MFFA is pretty much dead or fucked up for some reasons)

I could possibly volunteer for the GM position. I'm one of the few admins of the MUGEN Database and I have chat mod experience under my belt. But to be fair, I think there are plenty of qualified souls that would do.      

After reading the position information I am definitely interested in a Social Media Expert position. Even though my specialty in fighting games is mostly 3D, I've been looking to make MUGEN videos and have the software to do so. I might stumble a bit with the calendar at first, however.

15 hours ago, Hyoudou Issei said:

honestly

G-mod position shouldn't be ask freely since we dont know what kind of outcome the moment you pick that person since we had 2 possible results wise G-mod or a idiot G-mod.

well to be one of em required good reputation and knows how use that position very well 

about the Social Experts how this useful honestly? (since the facebook of MFFA is pretty much dead or fucked up for some reasons)

I hear what you're saying about the g-mod thing being asked freely, where you never know who you're going to get applying.
But if we narrow the field by making it a 'promotion only' type position, you never know who we're going to miss by handling the position that way.
So my approach is to keep it open to both, but with a strong lean towards promoting, because the current section mods have clearly proven themselves already.

The Social Media Experts function is outlined in the first link in my last post.  (here)
I'm currently waiting to hear back from the person running the FB.  
If they end up never responding, or something to that effect, we'll create an alternate FB page to work alongside the existing one.

I also forgot to mention.

I'm a complete master of everything dealing with the Steam platform, be how the system works, when and how to get the best deals, and leveling in the cheapest ways possible

http://steamcommunity.com/id/13371994101/

So maybe instead of g-mod I could be social media outlet there?

I thought I'd just let you guys know about this as it only just crossed my mind now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...