Saint Pepsiman released (AF2017)

Basara-kun

pepsiman.png
PEPSIMAAAAAAAN!
My return this 2017 is with this revamp to Sutenko's Pepsiman character, now with more moves, new specials and supers!!
For WinMugen only of course, DOSM is too VAPE for you ;) (you can try it in 1.0 if you aren't プリペアド enough)

Also, I made a stage to accompany him, another Vaporwave stage, this time based on Pepsi that comes with the character in the same pack, also with SUPERJUMP as the other pack, also for WinMugen.

Screenshots

pepsi1.png

pepsi2.png

Now a separated release, you can find it in Stages section

So, enjoy it, just like a ice cold Pepsi and a Cherry Pepsi BGM ;)

The choice of a new generation

Characters -> Jokes/Bosses -> April's Fools Series

• 2 weeks later...

Well, now an official release in my website and now they're separated releases (character and stage). Thanks to all who enjoyed Saint Pepsiman for the AF this year  :8): now I got more time (but not enough to post here as usual), I think I'm gonna retake some old projects and finish them, won't be a bad thing I guess :derp:

4 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

Well, now an official release in my website and now they're separated releases (character and stage). Thanks to all who enjoyed Saint Pepsiman for the AF this year  :8): now I got more time (but not enough to post here as usual), I think I'm gonna retake some old projects and finish them, won't be a bad thing I guess :derp:

Like Alex and Sin from Super Cosplay War Ultra ?