The Stages support Mugen 1.0 and 1.1
The Stages have there own sound Arranged Sound Track from SNES and Sega CD
The Stages dont have no zoom factor code
The Stages run on single .SFF
The Stages was rip from SNES9X 1.53 by OldGamer
The Stages were sprite adjusted by Bdc to run on  single .SFF format
The Stages were made By Marvel and Nintendo 🙂

Instruction how to install
1. Grab the Stage folder and Sound folder and drag and drop to your mugen software and overright the files

2. Go to the Copy and Paste Note pad to copy the Stages Path and put in your select.def
and have fun playing the mugen stages coded by OldGamer and BDC 🙂

Google Drive Download located here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyptXIM1wy9-wuUoRDQGqRVy0TSW_Lrv/view?usp=sharing

Media Fire Backup Download located here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9tbpkygg4hh86y2/SNES-Spiderman%27sMugen_Stages.zip/file

9Ykn5bP.png

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Noside said:

No wonder, you are 3 years late.

-_- Uh yeah.. But i still have content on filesharing sites dating back to the early 2000's. If theres no legacy-availability intended behind using things like mediafire.. Its all going to be for nothing when theyre wiped out. ..?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 9:59 PM, Modo_ekitz said:

-_- Uh yeah.. But i still have content on filesharing sites dating back to the early 2000's. If theres no legacy-availability intended behind using things like mediafire.. Its all going to be for nothing when theyre wiped out. ..?

if there any of my content has been removed for past 3 years, Pretty Please tell us that its missing by send us a private message to me or Moderators here. this way you can contact Me or Moderators let us know ASAP and we will take care of the action and I will fix this problem ASAP before you make a disappointed message in this topic. please let me know if there any other contents that I created that is missing or broken I will take care of it ASAP. Reason the link is broken because BDC removed and closed the website that was attach to those links to these stages, but now I restored them back, please let us creators or Moderators know about it first hands in near future :rightyouareplz:

On 8/13/2020 at 12:29 PM, Noside said:

No wonder, you are 3 years late.

Its taking care now there no need to worry.  But please don't discourage other members with your comments and pretty please give them some information on how to contact the creator or Moderator if these links were broken and we will take the action ASAP 😃

0_0 Is that wisdom i hear?.. Its rare these days from humans, I commend you for having it.

I will do that from now on, And theres plenty of content missing from other places. But those levels will do for now, Thank you.

And im itching a little more every day to commission someone to recreate the entire game maxiumum carnage via mugen.. (any character playable from mugen that a player wants allowed though)

4 hours ago, OldGamer said:

Its taking care now there no need to worry.  But please don't discourage other members with your comments and pretty please give them some information on how to contact the creator or Moderator if these links were broken and we will take the action ASAP 😃

I myself have a KOF stage collection on this site like from 8-9 years ago and really don't know if the links are still working, I just stop caring about it and that reply to that other dude was just common sense, plus, there's google to search and it's free, chill.

Eh no.. Not really - google is kind of garbage these days that doesnt bring up anything as easily as it used to, And lots of sites and links are missing from there anyway. It has 2 main hubs that are generated with regards to this: Mugen free for all, And mugren archive, If one is lucky anyway. The usual only way to find any of these things is to go to one or two of those sites and pray that whatever used to be there is still there. What you  said is like saying 'bing it'. Same thing except slightly better.

Slightly.

Im not even sure if most mugenites are aware of just how much is gone now from the net concerning mugen. .

On 8/22/2020 at 1:24 PM, Noside said:

I myself have a KOF stage collection on this site like from 8-9 years ago and really don't know if the links are still working, I just stop caring about it and that reply to that other dude was just common sense, plus, there's google to search and it's free, chill.

Don,t you worry my comment was chilled and relaxed  that to show you that I do care about the people that want my content. I like to add that I never around this very often in this forum.  I feel that there many ways for mugen fans know how to use google. but google alone wont help mush when come to these type of issues. I would recommend that all Member of this forum should contact me if they need my content by contacting me threw my Youtube channel or threw Mugen Fighter Guild and here if Im active that is 😄

On 8/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, Modo_ekitz said:

Eh no.. Not really - google is kind of garbage these days that doesnt bring up anything as easily as it used to, And lots of sites and links are missing from there anyway. It has 2 main hubs that are generated with regards to this: Mugen free for all, And mugren archive, If one is lucky anyway. The usual only way to find any of these things is to go to one or two of those sites and pray that whatever used to be there is still there. What you  said is like saying 'bing it'. Same thing except slightly better.

Slightly.

Im not even sure if most mugenites are aware of just how much is gone now from the net concerning mugen. .

if you need any more of my content you can find them at Mugen Archive and Mugen Fighter Guild or contact me threw My latest video on youtube. Im very glad I could help you out with any link of my creation 😄

oldgamer old website of creation content 

https://network.mugenguild.com/oldgamer/

and here

https://oldgamermugencreation.weebly.com/

and also here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvp_4URT96i6wltMpz9dbw

.. I ask in that case that you see my eff-archive post for why im not going there for the forseeable future, dizzy is anti-user. But those other ones.. Yeah maybe.. Not seeing any characters there is a thing however, Just pointing it out, Just conversing.. :.