Custom Experimental BA Wang Pairon by Borewood2013 released (3/13/2017)

SSBKing65✯

• 2 weeks later...

There's a bug, where when you walk against her, she will either be pushed back very slowly, or even walk forward against your character. The auto walking forward thing happened against M.Ranmaru character.  I think it might be player width attributes, but I am unable to  edit them as Borewood codes his .cns files in a different way.  Pls fix - great character.

I log in only/just to provide my MUGEN update..........:homeless_by_ewemad420-da8pnrc:

Wholly Molly BoyBoyz long time no see man how are you doing lately?  Thank you for you MUGEN bug report, here is my BA Wang Pairon MUGEN update:

MUGEN update 2017-03-27:

@BoyBoyz:
>> There's a bug, where when you walk against her, she will either be pushed back very slowly, or even walk forward against your character. The auto walking forward thing happened against M.Ranmaru character.
I did that "hard-to-move-her-idle" on purpose, but I forgot to fix that "auto walking forward thing" when Pairon's MUGEN Enemy has non-1:1 xscale.....now fixed it just!

@Staubhold:
>> Bug is still in there...Try to recreate it, had "better" results by doing the following. In the corner, crouching z knockdown, let p2 stand up, do the knock down again and then the Dragon King's Roar. The hit sound bug plays even before the actual projectile. Sound plays in her "charge up" phase.
Finally I could replicate the MUGEN bug that you keep reporting to me!
That was not SFA's hit sounds; rather, that was the sound when Pairon's MUGEN Victim falls on the ground, now fixed it finally!

@Dumanios:
>> stupa's "Training" MUGEN character (with autoguard ON)  couldn't guard/block many Pairon's attacks
Well, even having AttackDist values with guard.dist = 0 in HitDef&Projectile MUGEN state controllers, the CPU/A.I. is having a MUGEN problem....
but for human players that is working..........anyway, now fixed it just........
>> Pairon's attack (i.e. Celestial Dragon Kick SFA) missed Saki Omokane during a corner combo
Well, it was not Pairon's MUGEN default, it was Saki Omokane's "Tripped" animation Action 5070 has no blue collision boxes:

; Tripped
[Begin Action 5070]
5080,0, 0,0, 3
5080,1, 0,0, 3
5080,2, 0,0, -1

Even when I put Pairon's "Tripped" MUGEN Victim in my MUGEN Custom States, I don't want to give him/her/it a custom "Tripped" animation,
because every MUGEN character has his/her/its own "Tripped" animation and it is up to the MUGEN creator/author to make their Action 5070
invincible like Saki Omokane's...

=> added the missing note about the "Ryuga Helper/Assist doesn't give any damages to the MUGEN Enemy during his Support Intervention (SI)" to the MUGEN_Manual.html

=> made some Pairon's MUGEN A.I. changes (very minor...)

Well, even after a Pairon's MUGEN A.I. change, she still cannot defeat this "Colossal Attack on Titan" :omg::

-------------------------------------------------------------------

MUGEN update 2017-03-17:

@Staubhold:
- About that SFA-hit-sound-still-heard-when-not-actually-hitting-P2 MUGEN bug, since I couldn't replicate that myself, I took your MUGEN advice:
  "Looks like p2 has to hit/almost hit the ground at the same time as the SFA starts..."
  and then I just now restricted both SFA's hit sounds to make sure it is not taking place when Pairon's MUGEN Victim falls down on the ground,
  in hope of trying to fix this "rare-and-hard-to-replicate" MUGEN bug...
- >> Why can´t I use Pairon against Pairon?
   It is because a Pairon vs Pairon can give a bunch of MUGEN bugs which I have yet to figure out how to fix.........
- >> IMO she needs more electricity sound effects....
  In the PC BA source game, there is no electricity sound effects when hitting a player with all her electrical attacks.......but since you mentioned it,
  I just now took the "Custom" label advantage and added the SFA start-up electricity sound effect to all her electrical attacks......
- >> Are you sure about her name? Cause I researched and found "Won Pairon", "Wang Pairon" and even "Wong Pairon"... IMO stay with the source naming and
       just call her "Pairon".
   Sorry but I tend to like use full names like "Wang Pairon" in MUGEN.  Please look closely her swimsuit poster (the right hand side of that)....it shows that
   it is "Wang Pairon" in a vertically aligned text.........

Other update:
- fixed that when facing some smaller MUGEN characters (with smaller hit boxes), sometimes Pairon's Reversal Strike (RF) might miss her MUGEN Enemy...
- added the missing "For Pairon's MUGEN Enemy" note for the "8) No Killing/Defeat by Chip Damage" part to the very important MUGEN_Manual.html....

Please get my "Custom Experimental BA Wang Pairon" MUGEN update if anyone here cares:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9832p15-mugen1-0-custom-experimental-ba-wang-pairon-updated-by-borewood2013-2017-03-27