Sign in to follow this  
perfect mugen creator

Looking for black mugen content creators

11 posts in this topic

Looking for black mugen content creators

Wassup guys im looking for black mugen content creators of all kinds. this includes music, stages,characters, screen packs, palettes and etc.

this is not limited to African Americans as all dark melentated people are welcome including our Latino brothers, dark Asian brothers and etc.

This post is not cause racial division of any kind but to have our brothers and sisters have a place where we can chopp it up about news, black people topics, sports and etc.

we have a discord and are looking for more memebers. please send a private message if you wish to respond. other then that have a awesome day to everyone.

I know you mean well, but I don't think this is gonna go over well. But it's all good. I think we've spoke before. You think Obama is really cool with leaving the White House? Tbo, I don't think It's just "black folks" who have a problem with Trump.

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

I know you mean well, but I don't think this is gonna go over well. But it's all good. I think we've spoke before. You think Obama is really cool with leaving the White House? Tbo, I don't think It's just "black folks" who have a problem with Trump.

obama was cool leaving the white house. he is 2 miles from it with 30,000 army on standby

This sounds like troll bait, tbh.

And you do understand there are alot of people who aren't African that consider themselves "black", right? Not all "black" people are African Americans.

If you are looking for mugen content that is only African, or African American, then just say that. And that will include light skinned people, like Arabs, or Libyans. (When you see Egyptians who look light skinned or Middle Eastern, that is NOT Egypt, that is actually ancient Libya. Egypt AKA Kemet, was all people who looked like Somali and Ethiopians.)There's alot made by all kinds of creators. And theres many black characters, like Elena or Laura.

If you mean dark skinned content, that only means parts of Africa. But includes South Americans, Indians, SE Asians, Aborigines, and many Italians too.

If you are looking for ethnic or brown content, just say that. If you only want to associate with ethnic creators, MFFA isnt the place for divisive lines. Some of the "whitest" people on this site are ethnic. And some of the "illest ass n's" are white. So... dude, say what kind of content you're looking for. Or what your content focus is on. Japter says he likes to focus on dark skinned characters and content, end of story. The only clue to his nationality is that he waves the Jamaican flag around. And theres tons of white Jamaicans, so who knows what he is unless he tells you.

But in 2017, with shit going off as it is, probably not a good idea. All we got is us, xenophobes and the not-xenophobes. Theres enough lines drawn against the brown ppl as it is. And brown is everything under the sun that isnt a hick burning a cross.

what's even On with the race of the people, no matter to be Racist to say something about the Black Mugenites or the White Mugenites, you should make a Good Mugen Community without Racism  just like being over fear all the Trump as well.

that kind of Community should be like.. huh.