Pink panther's beta release!

Ali

"1. DO NOT UPLOAD BASHING VIDEOS ABOUT THIS CHAR. If I, Ali, find the video, video is reported.
2. If you want to give me feedback, DO NOT UPLOAD VIDEOS. I don't like to see hate or feedback videos about my character such as mario.
3. If you hate this char, Try not to leave a hate comment in char's page.
4. Do not Edit the character."

This makes you childish you know.

Found a few bugs that you could fix in the full release.

Here they are:

- I personally feel like his specials could use more sounds

- I know that Air B and C is a one-button masher but its movehit is infinite. Try increasing the pausetime.

- Also the share palettes boxes aren't checked on certain sprites such as the walking back sprites.

- Apparently the rabbit special and the bomb special can be spammed.

- Also try to find an explosion sound for when the bomb goes off cause the current sound doesn't go with it very well.

- Assist Big Nose and Assist Dog can be spammed

- The midnight bliss movehit for QCB + a needs serious work.

- The hurt animation time for the saxophone should be shorter as if they stay that way too long even if Pink finishes that hyper

- The rabbits don't even attack the opponent when Pink dashes right through them but instead it just disappears automatically as you can see from this GIF:

5mzjow.gif

That's all for now. Keep up the good work with the update ali! :)

1 hour ago, DS12 Productions said:

Found a few bugs that you could fix in the full release.

Here they are:

- I personally feel like his specials could use more sounds

- I know that Air B and C is a one-button masher but its movehit is infinite. Try increasing the pausetime.

- Also the share palettes boxes aren't checked on certain sprites such as the walking back sprites.

- Apparently the rabbit special and the bomb special can be spammed.

- Also try to find an explosion sound for when the bomb goes off cause the current sound doesn't go with it very well.

- Assist Big Nose and Assist Dog can be spammed

- The midnight bliss movehit for QCB + a needs serious work.

- The hurt animation time for the saxophone should be shorter as if they stay that way too long even if Pink finishes that hyper

- The rabbits don't even attack the opponent when Pink dashes right through them but instead it just disappears automatically as you can see from this GIF:

5mzjow.gif

That's all for now. Keep up the good work with the update ali! :)

thanks for your help, buddy. I will use your feedback.

10 hours ago, Weiss_Circal said:

"1. DO NOT UPLOAD BASHING VIDEOS ABOUT THIS CHAR. If I, Ali, find the video, video is reported.
2. If you want to give me feedback, DO NOT UPLOAD VIDEOS. I don't like to see hate or feedback videos about my character such as mario.
3. If you hate this char, Try not to leave a hate comment in char's page.
4. Do not Edit the character."

This makes you childish you know.

I know, but I really hate my creations being bashed.

No problem. By the way, I forgot to mention about the throw. The sound for it doesn't fit that well and the opponent just falls down to the ground instead of being an actual normal kick throw, if you know what I mean.....

Also if it is a kick, it should have a hitsound and a hitspark at a certain anim frame.

6 hours ago, DS12 Productions said:

No problem. By the way, I forgot to mention about the throw. The sound for it doesn't fit that well and the opponent just falls down to the ground instead of being an actual normal kick throw, if you know what I mean.....

Also if it is a kick, it should have a hitsound and a hitspark at a certain anim frame.

Yeah yeah I know what are you talking about. thnx

Thanks for releasing the Pink Panther for Mugen!

Here are some issues I found from Pink Panther:

• mugen010.png

Some sprites looks mialiganated, what I used to try my best on spriting him.

• mugen011.png

As you can see why I am updating Zim into my fully state.

• mugen013.pngmugen012.png
  • I discovered the collisons look misangled on him, especialley for his basic attacks.
  • Perhaps, you can replace the cartoon hit effect for his stand throw.
  • Add more of the cartoony sound effects for him.
  • You might forgot to add some of his compatibles, for examples like Juano16's Mortal Kombat and Black Heart characters.

Overall, I gave this character 8/10. I shall improve on his sprites and add more ideas for him until his final release!

3 hours ago, WlanmaniaX said:

Thanks for releasing the Pink Panther for Mugen!

Here are some issues I found from Pink Panther:

• mugen010.png

Some sprites looks mialiganated, what I used to try my best on spriting him.

• mugen011.png

As you can see why I am updating Zim into my fully state.

• mugen013.pngmugen012.png
  • I discovered the collisons look misangled on him, especialley for his basic attacks.
  • Perhaps, you can replace the cartoon hit effect for his stand throw.
  • Add more of the cartoony sound effects for him.
  • You might forgot to add some of his compatibles, for examples like Juano16's Mortal Kombat and Black Heart characters.

Overall, I gave this character 8/10. I shall improve on his sprites and add more ideas for him until his final release!

8/10? i thought you are gonna hate this char!( cause I hadn't coded it very well)

10 minutes ago, Ali said:

Any problems with my rules?

It's mainly that feedback videos can be good if you know how to extract advice out of them properly.

8/10? i thought you are gonna hate this char!( cause I hadn't coded it very well)

Your coding is around Wlan's level of coding ability so it's no surprise he is going to like it. (Yes, I am implying Wlan's code is lackluster)

I don't see any childish rule or Standard criticism in videos. It's just like:

X's mouth smells and it's not good. Y, instead of saying : hey X, sorry, but you have a problem, comes and tells everyone : X has lots of problems!

I don't see anything good in here.

57 minutes ago, Ali said:

X's mouth smells and it's not good. Y, instead of saying : hey X, sorry, but you have a problem, comes and tells everyone : X has lots of problems!

Try not to think if it as an insult and/or offense to your creations. But think of it as a Demonstration for flaws in the character, and what you can do to fix it. But mostly people just put a description for what's really going on.

2 hours ago, Ali said:

There's no reason that you start hating someone and then you say things like that... everybody has opinions and options to how to rate the Character just like at this level that Jengra says about your coding level is "probably" the same level as Wlan's ones.

21 hours ago, MetalGuy213 said:

There's no reason that you start hating someone and then you say things like that... everybody has opinions and options to how to rate the Character just like at this level that Jengra says about your coding level is "probably" the same level as Wlan's ones.

I don't hate anyone. I just say this kind of criticism is not good.

On 2/17/2017 at 0:48 PM, jenngra505 said:

Your coding is around Wlan's level of coding ability so it's no surprise he is going to like it. (Yes, I am implying Wlan's code is lackluster)

Its comments like these that can easily be taken out of context and quickly derail the thread.

I shouldn't have to remind everyone but stay on the topic of the character itself, and don't use this as an opportunity to bash on another creator or as a platform to advertise your own characters (especially the latter, that's quite rude and disrespectful to the OP, Wlan)

On 2/17/2017 at 0:48 PM, jenngra505 said:

It's mainly that feedback videos can be good if you know how to extract advice out of them properly.

Don't be a dick.