Bowser jr V1.2 Update Progress

DS12

Bowser jr V1.2 Update Progress

*Sighs* alright, lets get this over with I guess....

So apparently my Bowser jr has a sh*t ton of bugs. And im very disappointed in that.

Then moments later it became insane, so I immediately had to start another update. Something bigger than last time.

Here's screenshots to see what I have for him in store. Hope everyone is as satisfied than last time......right????

Anyway, I bet he's still suffering from bugs and glitches and stuff like that. If anyone finds out can they tell me as soon as possible?

Or else this update is gonna be worse than last time. Trust me, I really don't want to fall in a "black hole" like last time.

2ryikcp.png

16gj0x5.jpg

oooooooh......non-MvC effects? Well that's surprising, I intentionally took them off. :)

vp9qb6.png

1ih3te.png

Bowser and Bowser jr related images??? About damn time I took off that corpse party shit off

aagccx.png

Ever noticed that he didn't have a clsn box at his OHKO? Now he does, but you have to hit him as fast as you can before the bomb drops!

Well that's all. Please tell me more issues or else.....ok you already know so shush.

On 2/15/2017 at 2:59 PM, DS12 Productions said:

Yea, should've mentioned that in the post but I got lazy. If you know how to fix the color loss, then do tell. Or else this update is crap.

I think if you have paintshop or either paint. net to save it into 8 bits format just to fix a couple of colorloss

Heres this tutoriel (Pun)