Batman (POTS Style) by Tavo Lopez released (01/22/2017)

Dissidia

• 10 months later...

Kinda not surprised.  That was one of the characters I learned on, fixing up a couple of his hypers, and debugging a couple random things.  
But his code was a shit storm.  Nothing was properly labeled, commented, named, or separated.   
Turning that into something really nice would've taken a LOT of work.  More than I was willing to put forth anyway.  

But, to be fair, it was a very decent start.  I mean it COULD have been turned into something really nice with the proper overhaul.  Too bad to hear this isn't it.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:32 PM, Private Mucho said:

I, too, have learned that people originated from Mugen Multiverse only release characters with two levels of quality: Bad, and Ripoff(Recolor, headswap, spriteswap of someone else's work).

-__- A lot of MMV creations, save for the rare gem of goodness are like that. Mostly comic characters with bad coding and ugly sprites. Chuchoryu's stuff is a hundred times better than said spriteswaps.  Armin_Luif and FlavioCamarao are the only good creators I know from that site. Armin's Lightning Farron surprised me with its solid playability and Flavio is the ONLY one who gave us a good Wesker after all these years of being stuck with that shitty Billy Lee (ROTD) edit.