[Wii] The Legend Of Zelda : Skyward Sword

Ryon

BE WARNED THE REVIEW IS BY IGN, AND WE ALL KNOW THERE BIASED TOWARDS NINTENDO GAMES. I just posted this up here to point out 1 major thing. at the begining of the game Zelda is a fucking bitch. well a tease really. its like... i'm pulling my hairs out cause i know what she wants to say and i can see shes hinting towards it but she doesnt! she deserves to get kidnapped by the sandnado.

Two things THE IMPRESIONED IS THE MOST FUCKING ANNOYING BOSS EVER and GHIRAHIM IS THE COOLEST GAY BADGUY EVER Games good feels a bit new age and I reacieved Multyple comments from brothers saying "meh twiprincess wAs better" and I don't disagree the game is really straight forward no free roaming and for some odd reason even though there's a giant cloud on the sky it's always sunny....AHH PLOTHOLE! But it's a good game and a happy goodbye to the wii console (They over use the motion controls pissed me off time to time)

personally... the overuse of the gimmick over the years pissed me off. thats why i LOVE Xenoblade. no gimmicks what so ever. its just a straight hardcore RPG with great story voice acting and graphics, and beautiful music.

• 2 weeks later...

I beat this is in a week really was worth the buy to me but yea Xenoblade is sick i picked that up too the British voice overs aren't bad which for once i didn't had to put it to jap lol game is freakin long though which i don't mind