How to Enable hyper attacks Removing the Conditions Applied

Asef Hassan Amiz

How to Enable hyper attacks Removing the Conditions Applied

Greetings everyone,
I have a question today,
its like this that there are some characters who have some Hyper moves which trigger Only when that character has low health or less life, otherwise at their full health status , that hyper move doesn't trigger at all. Like this k9999 char that i downloaded recently, his hyper moves work only when his health is 10% left. So my question is - How do I enable those Hyper moves of such characters at all times, Even when their health is Full ?
someone please help me with this, Thank you.

Usually inside the CMD file, you'll find a trigger that requires life to meet a certain condition for that move.. remove that and it should work anytime.. but depending on what the author used to determine that condition it could be a variable as well.. Whose k9999 character??

oh " k9999 " Mugen character by "Black", & it turns out that the k9999 had a  trigger#=Life<=# in his CMD file, & Black set that value to <=200.

So the k9999 could use his ULTIMATE Gigantic Hand move only if his health was less than 200, which is only 20% of his Full Life.

So What I did was Simply just Deleted that line " trigger#=Life<=200 "   from k9999's CMD FIle , & it WORKED. :D

Now k9999 can always Use that move, free from conditions like his Health MUST BE LOW for him to get his TRUE Power.

Very convenient :)

Thanks KBN22 for helping :)