Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hello, all! I'm new here!

I'm excited to show everyone what I can do with M.U.G.E.N.! 

I'm actually drafting up a game utilizing M.U.G.E.N.'s engine. I'll post more on it when I actually start developing it.

Yo there!

So everyone, this is my first Mugen site where I plan to actually use. Every other site had poor registration methods and frankly complicated.

This is my main and favorite Mugen site and I'm finally ready to be active. I hope to have an amazing experience!

Hello dude, First of all your're a great and exceptional sprite animator and I want say that you're a big inspiration to me. I'd like to ask you where do u get your sprites from? Do u edit them yourself cause I cannot find some of the sprites you use from spriters-resource. Also do u make the special effects you use in after effects or do u get them from somewhere? I'd really appreciate if you respond, I only made an account here so I could get in touch with you lol.

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

Way too many to list. Different characters are made by different authors.

Try these.

Thanks a lot man. I'm gonna be honest I didn't even know what mugen was, I would've been on a wild goose chase if you hadn't told me. Can u answer my second question too? Does he make those auras and fighting effects in after effects or gets it from somehwhere?

1 hour ago, Pre Crisis Vegito said:

Thanks a lot man. I'm gonna be honest I didn't even know what mugen was, I would've been on a wild goose chase if you hadn't told me. Can u answer my second question too? Does he make those auras and fighting effects in after effects or gets it from somehwhere?

I can't answer that without being certain

It's not everyday a person joins who has 30K subs on youtube and videos with 100000's of views.

Impressive, very so, MFFA should be grateful your here XD

Welcome!

EDIT: The Goku VS Superman video is quite possibly the best reincarnation of the fight I've seen yet! Love It!

Sup fams its ShitPoster3000

A Man who Praises Kek and from New York, fan of video games such as Castlevania GTA Metroid Super Robot Wars and many more titles.Fighters iclude Tekken(1 2 3 tag1 tag 2) Street fighter 2 and Mugen  

I am also a fan of anime many titles include JoJos Bizarre Adventures Akira  Neon Genisis Evagelion Lupin Sansei Hokoto no Ken and Cowboy Bebop.

I was introduced to Mugen by a streamer named Joel from Vinesauce ever since the summer of 2016 in July I have been playing ever since. Mugen Free for All was brought to me when looking for some Mugen characters this community seems to be alright to me and ShitPoster3000 was born

Contact me at [email protected]

Praise Kek and stay cool my fams