Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hello MFFA! This Time I'm Only Three Days Late For This But... I Finally Reached My 8th Year Mark Since I Joined All Of You Awesome Peeps Here On MFFA! Like Always, What I Say Every Year... To Everyone Here On This Forum, Oldcomers And Newcomers, I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You For Being Awesome And Helping Each Other Discover This Lovely Program Called MUGEN! I Also Want To Give A Big Thank You To The Rest Of The MUGEN Communities On This Vast World Of The Internet! I Love Meeting And Seeing People's MUGEN Creations And Their Love For The Medium Itself! I'm Happy To Have Met All Of You Awesome Mugenites Out There And I Don't Care Where You Come From Or Who You Represent! At The End Of The Day It's All About Community In This Dis MUGEN Game, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Since My Mom's Passing Last Year, I've Been Taking Everyday Slowly But I've Been Planning And Achieving Some Of My Goals! Yall Probably Don't Know This But Everyone's Words In The Community Has Given Me Motivation To Keep Pressing Forward To This Day! Thank You For Motivations And I Kind Words... I Really Do Appreciate It, Yo! ^_^ If You Feel Like You're Alone And Going Through Something... Just To Let Ya Know... The CoolAnimeHustler Will Still Be Cheering You On! It's Still What I Feel In My Heart, You Know? Like Always, I'll Keep On Making Awesome MUGEN Stuff For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Keep Learning And Have Fun, Yo! Much Love From The CAH (¯)! Everyone Be Safe Out There And Keep Being Awesome! Peace, Yo! (Man... It Really Has Been Eight Years... Heh... Time Flies... LOL!) ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

CAH7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

my friend who knows a lot about this got me the motivation to join this community. in the future, I'll be able to learn and be being happy creating what I can bring to the table, but yet creating fighting games is one thing, it will never be easy when it comes to developing code, but I will always survive no matter what

New and am starting off with mugen but didn't want to use archive cause I'd be considered a lurker and I only really have weekends so I'm happy this exists