Star Sapphire (DC comics) by Idpp & Skhsato123 (1/3/2017)

Star Sapphire by Idpp & Skhsato123 (1/3/2017)

Arcade Classic Regular

110.gif

bandic11.jpg
bandic10.jpg
bandic12.jpg

Arcade Classic Regular

Special thanks to Idpp who worked very hard to code this character and to his inspirational hard work and time to bring her to life, also special thanks to MMV team who relentlessly supported this WIP, stood beside me and gave me courage to continue specially Doom and Volzilla.

Star Sapphire is the name of several fictional characters in DC Comics; many of them are villainous, and all connected in origin. Within DC continuity, an immortal race of warrior women (the Zamarons) were depicted as having the ancient tradition of choosing physically identical mortals from across the cosmos to serve as the host body for their queen. The woman chosen to serve this queen is called Star Sapphire. She is given the queen's symbolic weapon; a crystal resembling an actual star sapphire that grants the user powers similar to the power ring of Green Lanterns.
Carol Ferris is first introduced in S.O.S. Green Lantern!, which ran in Showcase vol. 1, issue #22 (October 1959). In her original appearance, Hal Jordan becomes employed at Ferris Aircraft and (after asking her to dinner) she makes it clear that she does not date employees.[2] However, she would go on to play an on and off romantic role in his life. She first appears as the second Star Sapphire in Green Lantern vol. 2, #16 (October 1962). As Star Sapphire, she battles Jordan (as Green Lantern) for many years, because the Zamarons want to prove men are inferior. When she is first defeated by him they take away her memory of the event, but the persona keeps resurfacing. When Jordan becomes the Spectre, he removes the Star Sapphire persona from Ferris. While seeking to inhabit the body that Jordan most desires, the Star Sapphire gem again possesses her for a brief period during the Mystery of the Star Sapphire story line. Her reunion with the Star Sapphire entity is short, however, as it soon learns that Jordan most desires Jillian Pearlman and as a result abandons Ferris.[3] Though she no longer holds the singular position of Star Sapphire, in Green Lantern vol. 4 issue #38 (March 2009), she receives a violet power ring sent to her by the Zamarons. It attaches itself to her, and she leaves for Zamaron to be inducted as a member of the Star Sapphire Corps.[4] As the Queen dies at the end of Green Lantern (fourth series) #57

Arcade Classic Regular

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9k22na0ym6cevu/DC-Sapphire.rar

40 minutes ago, Ricepigeon said:

Slightly changed the thread title to avoid accidentally misleading anyone who were expecting the other Star Sapphire

Thanks.

Most people think DC Star when they hear that name. Shes the only female "lantern" and a big deal. My bad, I didnt even know there was another Star Sapphire.

3 hours ago, gui0007 said:

Not surprised at all, expecting from idpp that made shitty edits of chars like Buyog's Savage Hulk and Bizarro.
Also, is this Star Sapphire an edit too right?

Apparently, she is an edit of Starfire. Some files are named "starfire" and her sprites are also edited from her. Honestly, this edit wouldn't be so bad if it was just a sprite edit of Starfire, instead of this horrible mess.

5 minutes ago, Lord M said:

Apparently, she is an edit of Starfire. Some files are named "starfire" and her sprites are also edited from her. Honestly, this edit wouldn't be so bad if it was just a sprite edit of Starfire, instead of this horrible mess.

As i thought. Pfff, pass this one for sure.

15 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Idpp's wolverine, sabretooth, spawn and hulk came out the best ones yet. When hes got quality to work with, he makes amazing characters. Hes made more good than bad.

Do forgive me, but this Star Sapphire doesn't play even remotely decent. Starfire wasn't that bad to become this monstrosity.

41 minutes ago, Lord M said:

Do forgive me, but this Star Sapphire doesn't play even remotely decent. Starfire wasn't that bad to become this monstrosity.

I didnt disagree with you. When you compare to this to his other works, it's a huge change. His Spawn and Sabretooth and Hulk are some of the best I've found. They're arrangement is all over the place, but once the CMD is organized, they're damn good.