Ky's 2017 Palette Thread - Time to high five the sky!

CozySquirtle

Im good buddy...quite a few life changes,looking for a new job,getting divorced,actually found who i was meant to really be with,raising my two little ones with very little help,im still making palettes just don't have any home internet so i can't release them lol...how u been?

1 hour ago, Lord Batros said:

Im good buddy...quite a few life changes,looking for a new job,getting divorced,actually found who i was meant to really be with,raising my two little ones with very little help,im still making palettes just don't have any home internet so i can't release them lol...how u been?

eh, about the same in terms of life changes; found out a few months back that i have arthritis in both my feet. possibly looking into getting a new job, not liking my work environment very much. then the usual family bs that i have to deal with on a daily basis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Lord Batros said:

I really wish i could release all the pals I've been doing for my personal mugen....excellent as always my friend 

This is the first time I've done anything mugen related since January. I haven't exactly been myself and have been distancing myself from others. My cousin/best friend that I've known since we were kids passed away last month and I really haven't come to terms that he's gone. So, I guess you could say that I've been in a depression state for a little while now and slowly starting to come out of it.