Loki the god of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123 (12/27/2016)

Cool_Text_Preview_222585591485412.png

pal4.gif

mugen013.pngmugen031.pngmugen032.png
mugen044.pngmugen068.png

Cool_Text_Comment_222585625029685.png

;;;; Sprites by Jarrot, Skhsato123 and Arkady ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;; Smart Pallet, & Coded by Kain the Supreme & Arkady ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;; Loki voicepack from Skrym;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Loki Laufeyson of Jotenhiem

Loki is best known for fighting Thor, and other heroes in the Marvel Universe. Most notably the Avengers,
although he's fought many others. However Loki was an enemy of Thor, and goodness before he entered the Marvel Universe and was known.
Thor and Loki grew up, and Thor gained the throne of Asgard. Loki became a public enemy. He often tried to seize the throne of Asgard
and perpetrated numerous crimes. Eventually, his crimes grew so great that Odin himself was forced to take drastic action.
He trapped Loki inside a tree as punishment for his crimes. Loki, however was very skilled in magic and escaped.
Disgruntled, he wandered until finding Eldred, a sorcerer. Eldred was amazingly skilled and powerful in magic,
and he specialized in black magic. Eldred taught Loki in the black arts until Loki was as skilled as he.
Loki left with his new found abilities,and found someone who could enhance his power even more - Surtur the fire demon.
He had power beyond power-and he had a particular liking for souls. Loki turned on his teacher

This is the first release of Loki, i've tried making many incarnations of this character, Skhsato had come up with plenty of great edits
and the one that fit the best, was Loki, I had put my full attention to making a Loki i could see that holds his essence in powers,
heavily based on the base of Skeletor by Kain the Supreme and Jarrot,
along with Adon, IronMan and Kongou for his horn, i was able to conjure up enough sprites to put my old failed Loki works aside

kudos to Jarrot for the original spritework, and Kain the Supreme for permission to use their Skeletor character as the base
and with the template help and general coding guidance which led to this character, of which it never would have been possible without
and Skhsato for the efforts in re-spriting and re-imagining the character to be Loki

In case your interested in the "actual" Loki =

http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/the-aesir-gods-and-goddesses/loki/

Cool_Text_Download_222585646713096.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8f665xbd478mbpi/Loki.rar

Release Thread = http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9441-loki-of-asgard-god-of-mischief-by-arkady-skhsato123