Mononobe no Futo (HM/ULiL sprites)

Gudine

Aside from the stuff I mentioned before that you've fixed, it's still kinda possible to "fly" using a well-timed combination of aerial :mpunch: and :right: :lpunch: or :right: :mpunch:. As you're trying to imitate RicePigeon's style to some degree, you should probably make it so you can't use another aerial if the previous aerial didn't make contact, nor should you be able to air dash after an aerial, regardless of whether or not it successfully made contact.

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, IkuTronHD said:

Change Big Portrails:
X2rVgWf.png

Thanks for the portrait... would you happen to have a full-body version of that? The current Hyper portrait is kind of meh...

34 minutes ago, IkuTronHD said:

When is the next update coming?

Well, I'll only update Futo if there's something wrong with her, and it won't be a big update either... I don't really have any other ideas for her, and she seems pretty complete moveset-wise anyway.

2 minutes ago, Gudine said:

Thanks for the portrait... would you happen to have a full-body version of that? The current Hyper portrait is kind of meh...

Hyper Portrails in here:

Spoiler

bX1RlvN.png

10 minutes ago, Gudine said:

Well, I'll only update Futo if there's something wrong with her, and it won't be a big update either... I don't really have any other ideas for her, and she seems pretty complete moveset-wise anyway.

You could improve the second Last Word and add the Diag-up status as the original.

Exemple:

Spoiler

kYRCABM.gif--------------------->6lzrG6Z.gif

Last Word Futo:

Spoiler