The letter "e" is banned in this thread

Zzyzzyxx

I saw this topic in a forum and I actually got a kind of addiction to it. Thinking about words that avoid using this so ubiquitous symbol in USA and UK lingo is surprisingly fun, and isn't actually that much difficult.

And you guys, what do you think? Do you think you can start and go on chatting with this constraint?

Talk about anything you want, as long as it avoids that infamous fifth glyph (and as of now you guys know which glyph I’m talking about).

Conditions and violations:

* I just want to say that you must avoid substituting that 5th glyph for a similar symbol as 3, or , I think you got it.

* Or just plain omitting it from words that should obviously contain it (int_rn_t, Squirtl).

You know, implicit or not, it still could count as a violation.

I can’t point why, but I’m liking that MACINTOSH PLUS – リサフランク(LISA FRANK) song in an unironic way. I think I’m going nuts.

I know, it’s just Diana Ross with slow-down, but

It's such a soothing song,

but full of distortions,

but nostalgic and familiar,

but intriguing and trippy.

"sigh" summarizing it is just way too hard.

/music plays

3 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

I want to fuck my waifus

You show such a strong admiration for fictional girls.

Although, I find Nipponic Animation girls just as hot as you do, too :Hentai:

My avatar shows Uiharu Kazari from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun drawn as Akari Akaza (Akarin) from YuruYuri.

My sig shows Rimu Mikogami from Kirumin.

I’m afraid to say I’m as guilty as you :sweating:

8 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

I am glad of the fact that you and I, own the common opinion. I find fictional nipponic girls as a crucial part of my will to liv

g7zMI7q.png

Ooops, a small hiccup from yours. :fffuuu:

Good try, though. You, in fact, show a lot of thoughtful and skillful planning in your posts. Congratulations.

Thoughts, chatting, haikus, random insanity, talking about how bad you want to fuck your waifus (or how bad you want your husbandos to fuck you, why not, I don't know your position about this topic), your opinion about global warming, showing things you find amusing. Do anything you want.

I must say that my first post got small modifications about conditions.