Lord Brevon W.I.P!

DS12

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Today is another W.I.P showcase of an another Freedom planet character who's about to go

apeshit on other fighters! :3

Lol, anyway, I made a WIP showcase video showcasing Lord Brevon and his moveset! :D

Hope you enjoy!

Also take this time to give any feedback. ;)

By the way, this fanart post i made in Deviantart is a special hint to one of his specials :P

2uij0pf.png

Have fun watching this sexy post and the video! <3

5 hours ago, superteletubbies64 said:

No. You put enough shit in your bowser jr. Just hold off on the corpse party images. I know I sound like a dick now but I just wish there was a separate version of bowser jr with the random memes and shit and stuff removed or replaced

I understand. But you know i worked hard on those kind of moves. By the way I think I made bowser Jr. as a joke character. Still, I don't want to remove it... 

Anyway ill probably just take off one image and replace it. Hopefully that will make you happy.

Lord brevon will be much more different than bowser Jr so no need to act so desperate.

1 hour ago, superteletubbies64 said:

ok it's fine

but I don't think nintendo and corpse party go along well, and it's just stupid to put something into a character that has absolutely nothing to do with the character

Remember Mario's Music Box? It was inspired corpse party. And Mario was a MAIN character of the game. It also uses corpse party music.

And like I said, it's a JOKE character. The_None always does this in his characters. Which is also stupid Assuming you don't like The_None's joke characters as much as I do. Heheh....

Anyway I'm assuming you hate my characters such as bowser jr. However, bowser jr's already been done and it's such a shame have to go replace those images. I'm not gonna let myself take away ANY creativity that I have. I'll update him again in the distant future.

Maybe from now on I'll just create characters with good moves instead putting random images and stuff. I can see that being like The_None was a shitty idea. Hopefully that can stop your whining on my creativity. Not trying to be rude. But still, I don't want people thinking I'm a cringe creator. That you and others are taking it TOO seriously.

Hope you understand.

49 minutes ago, Ali said:

Looks good! I shall follow you dude. btw, what were those teenage girl images in your bowser jr for?

I keep stressing this over and over again. ._.

Go search up "Corpse Party"

Those images were for fun, Bowser jr is apparently a joke character.

At least its one its more decent than that crappy one.

1 hour ago, Ali said:

Ahaaaaa. Thnx... i .... I .... I really enjoyed Your lose on time over Animation that was lots of fun

Thanks. Next time, read the readme if you want to know what's going on with my character. Cause sometimes people are

intensely blind and just go full force with its flaws. :P

I like how he's turning out, I definitely love the humor you put into him. Keep up the good work.

Spoiler

We should definitely collab sometime soon. I'm already working on a character that I want to make wacky and we could work together to finish him.

2 hours ago, TMC55 said:

I like how he's turning out, I definitely love the humor you put into him. Keep up the good work.

Reveal hidden contents

We should definitely collab sometime soon. I'm already working on a character that I want to make wacky and we could work together to finish him.

Thanks, ill try to make it more related to the original game. ;)

Hello everyone! Once again im gonna be "spoiling" my next character in M.U.G.E.N: 

Lord Brevon!

I may have added new things to him which made it more interesting.

Also, I replaced the corpse party images with something else, something original :P

Anyway, take the time to look at the screenshots and tell me what you think!

w0tl48.png

Biker Ninja coming down below!!!! Half a second later: He broke every limb of his body!!

eamgy9.png

Later alligator :3

16c2w68.png

FLASHBACK TIME!!!!

2rdi1zo.png

What in the hellhole is wrong with my body?

2igj4er.png

Hope this cringes Sash lilac even more even though corpse party has been recalled.

That's all for now, hope you enjoy!

10 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

I think you should use scenes, memes or even cringeworthy fanart related to Freedom Planet for his picture attacks, but I don't mind the other memes, it'd fit him well.

oooh boy you got me there lol

But as I searched it up, nothing even inspired me to put the freedom planet related artwork. But I guess I could add one....