• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 9:31 PM, Ryou said:

exactly. that's why we don't link to a place that locks their downloads behind a 10 mb limit, never approves new account requests and not to mention bans users for the pettiest reasons

Oh damn...I didn't know they was being THAT petty. Yikes. Well i stand corrected then. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

- added 2d / "Capcom" versions of Ash Williams, Michael Myers and Jason Voorheess

- all the updated / edited versions of Lumppowraca's characters are now listed on the first post, albeit marked as offline / redded out until i can get someone to move them over from MA to a better host

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 8:31 PM, Ryou said:

exactly. that's why we don't link to a place that locks their downloads behind a 10 mb limit, never approves new account requests and not to mention bans users for the pettiest reasons

^^^THIS!  This was all I needed to see and I instantly created an account here.  You have NO idea how insane those guys are over there nowadays... or maybe you do. lol  They are getting worse by the day and drove a ton of people away this past weekend.  I've also seen them ban people just for asking for help beyond a 1 or 2 word vague answer.

I ended up on this site today doing a Google search for some Terrordrome characters that wouldn't be blocked by crazy 10MB (or other random) limits.  I'm not very familiar with your site but I'll definitely be sticking around and supporting you guys in any way I can!  Thank you for being real human beings!  :)