Freedom Planet (and 2)

DS12

1 hour ago, Big Green said:

Nice job for a first collection.

However, you should maybe refrain from using Mugen Archive for that stage.

Well where else would anyone find the stage? OliverTeenager13 only posted on mugenarchive, so i can't do anything about that :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Big Green said:

You know, you should add your own version of Lilac to the collection as well.

Funny thing is, I scrapped her. Due to her having major flaws. Her hair is the example.

• 2 months later...

Welp, since Synck is working on his remastered FP2 version of Sash Lilac, I put it in as WIP.

Also colored details and the FP2 images are allocated in the collection cause why? Its part of the Freedom Planet game of course!

• 3 months later...

Hello i'm new here.
Actually it's my first time i try to make a character. So the first character i do try to make is Milla (since there's no way to download her and nobody was made her) so 
i do give it a shot (I know perfectly Freedom Planet i do already beat the game himself with all achivements).

Well atm, nobody is determined to make Milla. I'm willing to make one but I'm currently waiting for the FP2 sprites to come out along with her. (Which I possibly won't recommend the FP1 sprites looking at how there are no combat sprites) 

• 5 months later...
On 1/25/2017 at 10:15 PM, DS12 Productions said:

Funny thing is, I scrapped her. Due to her having major flaws. Her hair is the example.

I'm kinda bummed that you scrapped her. I don't like Duck's Lilac because it has limited combos and playability. (What more can I do with two attack buttons and a throw?) Duck should have taken creative liberties giving her custom sprites and attacks like you did with Brevon. 

On December 30, 2017 at 6:16 AM, ℱɪʀᴇʙɪʀᴅ said:

I'm kinda bummed that you scrapped her. I don't like Duck's Lilac because it has limited combos and playability. (What more can I do with two attack buttons and a throw?) Duck should have taken creative liberties giving her custom sprites and attacks like you did with Brevon. 

I only scrapped her because she doesn't have any real gameplay whatsoever.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...