Celesteela [BOSS Character]

thebestmlTBM

On 12/3/2016 at 8:40 AM, Sans said:

*Bro, that's so EPIC!!! I can just suggest you moves inspired from Tesse from Waku Waku 7.

Thanks. Yeah Celesteela does looks like Tesse, but the moves are actually going to be Pokemon Moves like Heavy Slam, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power.

And the Hyper Moves are listed here.

=Lvl. 1=

Multi Energy Balls

=Lvl. 2=

Hyper Beam

=Lvl. 3=

Double Hyper Beam, Flying Bulldozer (Fly + Bulldoze)

=Fatal Finish=

Explosion (Shiny Palette Only when hit's at 1% Health)

• 10 months later...

Apologies if I'm being a bother of any form, but I'm curious as to how your progress is going with this project, assuming you're still working on it of course, on the offchance you are still working on it, please take your time, and if you've stopped, I can understand.

• 5 months later...

Hey just want to announce regarding the updates of Celesteela, Since CSAvion was supposed to be in the progress of it but unforntuately he was a bit dorment on it since he's been busy with the other MUGEN Project. So someone with the name of Aequals1 send me this note

Hello,

I'm working on a pheromosa character as well as a few of the UB's stages under the name nobod for mugen and wanted to include celesteela as one of its helpers as well as the possibility of working on celesteela itself. If you still have the character could there be a possibility that I continue work on it?
~Aequals1

Since I wanted to see this character be finished (which I doubt), I accept it since his progress of Pheromosa is intresting indeed
https://pasteboard.co/Hd0lxLT.gif

So I send him the character (at least what's left of the progress) so that he can work on it on Avion's behalf.

So long story short, the Boss Character is not dead!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Aequals1 has send me a note of what the progress of Celesteela is like.

here's the note.

"Hi, I'd just thought I'd give you an update on celesteela. While I was unable to find anybody to help me work on this due to them working on other projects or lack of interest. Other than other palettes I've successfully implemented the iron defense move you've  sent me the only parts Im sure of how to do is to make the reflected projectile the original projectile's animation and current height of the projectile thus it will always default to x = 0. it will also deflect certain moves that carry the same attr type.

heres what it looks like though a few frames are cutoff:"

https://pasteboard.co/HjNSdPR.gif

~Aequals1

I reply him that he will sign in here so that you guys can help him out.

• 1 month later...

Aequals1 note me again with what the progress of Celesteela.

here's the note.

"Just getting back to you about your character celesteela. The 6 new moves as you requested at the current rate should be all done before the year's end."

~Aequals1

Here's the helpers & explods for celesteela: sta.sh/01kgdyvqc4pl

KFM is just used as a size reference.

Aequals1 note me yet again with another progress of Celesteela.
"I just thought I'd keep you posted about your character here is the implementation of the move multi-energy ball. I might tweak the animations a bit. Flying bulldozer and correcting iron defense would be next."

~Aequals1

Here's the move that he did so far: pasteboard.co/HroZ4GZ.gif
So far so good from him if I do say so myself. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, @aequals1 send me a note update about Celesteela's Iron Defense!

Here's the list below...

• will counter only projectiles, not normal attacks
  • last 600 ticks (10 seconds)
  • the projectile will be throw in the same direction where the attack came from
  • moves fast while activated
  • the Y position of the projectile will follow the Y position of the attacker
  • fx when activate and desactive
  • Can't execute hyper moves while activate, including Brutal Swing (seams a bit unfair to have a armor move + counter move)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A dA Note from @aequals1

"Hello, The double hyperbeam for celesteela has been a bit to hard to code given the various varadds and posadds that have to be juggled along with it. so single hyperbeam will be done instead of double hyperbeam."

in practice not working...

365f2899-ea14-4119-bb9d-b183dae24a87.png

If anybody that's a good Mugen Coder, go message him for some help.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hi, there's been some progression regarding the move double hyper beam the arms are correct this time though the beams won't track the position of the arms at the correct time despite seemingly matching. anyway just give it another week if it's not corrected I'll send over celesteela the way it is now."

From 

@aequals1

0e64620e-81b7-4636-b1b2-5140be8c6914.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...