• Moderators
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

20120710160516-c1096d63.png

[Download]
http://www.mediafire...2w0dher52arje1w

https://www.mediafir...x6036v941364mgz > SFF Fix

[Comment]
I have never seen K-on so idk if shes accurate she uses a guitar for alot of her moveset and I believe she was heavily edited off of satsuki based on her stance, shes a weird character to say the least and has some funny moves enjoy.

#2 ArtistofLegacy

ArtistofLegacy

Read Yozakura Quartet

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

Dude that stance is based off of Satsuki not Arc.

#3 Laharl

Laharl

Gwahahaha

• Moderators
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

uh k ill fix it then lol sorry idk meltyblood that well.

#4 Zeter-Zero

Zeter-Zero
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

I've used and watched her a bit and she really isn't bad. Her moves are different enough from her sprite base that you won't feel like you are just playing another Satsuki edit, but rather a unique tech character. Set up your attack enhancers, play a little keep away, and than punish them when they are surrounded by enough notes. Her moves make plenty of references to the show, and her Hyper actually uses a clip from the anime which pretty much describes Yui perfectly. Admittedly, she isn't the best character ever and may not be for everyone, but if you are a fan of K-On or even just Yui than this should get you your adorable guitarist fix for the day.

Mind you I'm not the best at figuring out game strategy and I don't watch timing closely enough for things like her notes. My opinion is mostly from observation and a little play time after installing her. So...yeah, grain of salt.

#5 Ryoucchi

Ryoucchi

Not The Messenger of Dragon Palace

• Moderators
  • 5,091 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:43 AM

If anyone ever bothered of how messed up her effects and HUDs (shared color issue), i manged to fix them. Link of the fixed sff added in the first post, below the actual link of the character.

In meanwhile, something way better than this abomination Satsuki spriteswap is being worked...the girls are praying.