[Commissions Closed]

Arias

I'll post my graphic work here.

Sprites

b3TDrr0.giflVjKQ4E.gif

rcdNr8t.png

sans_by_murdertroyd-dbdsydo.png                    sansprocessfinal_by_murdertroyd-dbdsyku. 

lnVp9EX.gif

mettaton_by_murdertroyd-dbdsx5n.pngmettaton_process_by_murdertroyd-dbdsxme.

gastly_sample_by_murdertroyd-dbdsvb3.png                                        gastlyanim_by_murdertroyd-dbdsvm9.gif

oZLiwhi.gif

ea_sample_pal_by_murdertroyd-dbdstr5.pngeaprocessfullfx_by_murdertroyd-dbdsu68.g

mPUwWM3.png QLPF4ZP.gif

suzuya_juuzou_by_murdertroyd-dbdtf48.png

WIP Stuff

Characters

Spoiler

ruqCkh6.gif

vfQ2CiS.gif

fx_lastword_by_murdertroyd-dbdtcep.png

blastmerged1sm_by_murdertroyd-dbdtdp7.gi

auratest8c_by_murdertroyd-dbdtd7q.gif

Magic Sign「Artful Sacrifice」  (Not Final)

artfulsacrifice7sm_by_murdertroyd-dbdte3

C7gSj1B.gif

Backgrounds

Spoiler

Judgment Hall

wip_judgment_hall_lines_by_murdertroyd-d

wip_judgment_hall_pillars_sans_by_murder

xyS6sSC.png

Classic V2

VUOb2Dt.png

Sol et Luna

spacebackdropmu_by_murdertroyd-dbdth05.p

FX Works

Spoiler

N5YFdA1.png

suntest2_by_murdertroyd-dbdtxy7.gifsuntest1_by_murdertroyd-dbdtto1.gif

Open source effects.

open_source_fx_by_murdertroyd-dbdt01f.pn

Animated previews in spoiler:

Spoiler

aiasattempt1_by_murdertroyd-dbdt4go.giforbit1_by_murdertroyd-dbdt4yg.gif
redbeam_by_murdertroyd-dbdt5em.gif
pulse1_by_murdertroyd-dbdt4oh.gif
spark1_by_murdertroyd-dbdt55i.giffx_pillar_by_murdertroyd-dbdt41f.gif

Shield:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6494bu4ii6zoyzs/Shield.rar
Orbit:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wm39jn3puln2j01/orbit.rar
Beam:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ljoglsnki4rgrn6/Red_Beam.rar
Pulse:
single: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ddpam9a1sagbie/PulseSingle.rar
group: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2589opr8uhiae78/Pulse.rar

Sparkle:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ckcedgktb133zmf/Spark.rar
Energy Pillar:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/swqn8q6a6bw7yg9/EnergyPillarCrack.rar
V2:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8s6fk0g2gfbr0tf/EnergyPillarVersion2.rar
Without start/end:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ul9pc4ur4cfnw4o/E-pillar.rar

• 6 months later...

Looks like photobucket is now useless, replaced image links & merged my work at the first post for better organization.

Wip (Graphics 20% finished)

spacebackdropmu_by_murdertroyd-dbdth05.p

Still need to either model or draw a space station(which is the main foreground/floor) to complete the stage graphics, although I could say the primary focus of the stage is done.

spacewip15__by_murdertroyd-dbdtgg0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As a general description, she's supposed to be a slow character and weak at close combat, so she will rely in a series of mid-long range attacks to control the field in a fashion similar (but not the same) to UNIEL Hilda.

ruqCkh6.gif2FxVA8x.gif

• 1 month later...

Might as well continue writing this here.

Once I like the idea enough, I start sketching the animation, have several rough sketches already, though I won't detail them until I have the moves fully conceptualized (commands, chain possibilities & usefulness between them). 

Spoiler

Normals
Already have several ideas for these, but still deciding on them, since she doesn't attack directly with melee and her pressure play is mid-range.

Special Moves

-Setting-(F,DF,D,DB,B +A or B or C), To activate (D,D + A or B or C)
An idle doll is set in the field, can be destroyed, when activated does one of 3 things depending of the button pressed:
a.- Does a spinning attack in the same place it was set.
b.- Fires a small quick laser at enemy's direction.
c.- Artful Sacrifice: Flies towards the enemy and explodes on the floor launching P2 in air, keeping the button pressed holds the attack. (1000 of power to activate this)

-Barrage-(B,DB,D,DF,F + A or B or C)
Rapid succession of dolls going around P1 and striking at mid-range.

-Slam-(F,D,DF,F + A or B or C)
A puppet grabs the enemy in mid-air and slams it against the floor.

-Dummy-(D,DB,B + A or B or C)
Works as a counter, P1 is hit revealing is just a dummy which explodes hurting the enemy,  she then reveals herself from behind an invisibility/camouflage cloak at certain distance away (distance depends of the button pressed), being slow and poor at close melee, this helps to keep the distance as well (got the idea from the "ambush dolls" skillcard in sokuPuyszwH.gif and the -touhou memories of phantasm- PCB). Some slow characters use just a teleport, so it could work without the counter.

Super Moves

-Goliath-
Goliath doll is summoned, has a time limit, can take hits but can't be destroyed, it doesn't flinch if attacked, range is huge and can be controlled to perform various actions to help in combo chains/pressure. (requires 3000 of power to summon)

-Automaton: Level Titania-
A large halberd-wielding armoured puppet is summoned (slightly taller than P1), it doesn't have a time limit but can take hits and damage at any time, after taking some damage it's destroyed, has limited super-armor and flinches when it breaks, it automatically attacks once it's summoned using melee only and cannot be controlled (movement speed is average and attack startup is pretty slow), but can be commanded to perform one of these 3 things: 
x.- Self-destruct hurting the enemy, anti-aerial.
y.- Fire a high-output laser.
z.- Do a fast combo while charging at the enemy.

The doll is left unusable after performing any of them. (Requires 2000 of power to summon, and 1000 to do the rush combo, shoot the laser or make it self-destruct)

Goliath and Titania can't be at the same time in the field.

-Dolls of War-
(Still Deciding, but requires 3000 of power)

-Trip Wires-
A series of strings are scattered across the stage for a certain amount of time that hurt the enemy if touched and produce a small stun, damage is very minimal, but restricts P2's movements & P1 can move during this. (Requires 2000 of power)

-Hourai- 
P1 fires a high-output laser, range is infinite. (Requires 1000 of power)

The Last Word

Finishing moves that trigger when certain criteria is met & override -Dolls of War-, which would be the strongest super on hit (still deciding this).
-Grimoire「Necronomica Fantasy」- Cinematic.
-「The Phantom of the Grand Guignol」- Cinematic.

VUOb2Dt.png

Jp7JxD1.gif

BG update.

Damn, I'm not gonna lie here... I actually envy you, albeit in a good way. This blows a lot of the artwork I've seen around here or anything I've ever done out of the water. I really am impressed with how you do rotations especially.

thx.

On 3/26/2018 at 11:51 PM, Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ said:

A personal question but, are you a graphics designer student or something?

Self-taught mostly.

String for -Trip Wires-

8moZCrL.gifjjTn9Bz.gif

C7gSj1B.gif

Spoiler

PZGm3av.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

& a couple of Ideas for Dr. Octopus (and how I thought them to work), was asked for some help, so will adapt a few string motions I did for Alice that might fit him (some adapt surprisingly well).

3ONZinu.gifZ07Js7Z.gif

Al6zZnF.gif

Q0iqxXF.gif

r1qSPES.gif

cmpJmnE.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've made several layouts for a last word, but only want to use 2, TPotGG involving goliath, and the grimoire.
Finally decided this for the grimoire with Mystic Records, the background shifts to this, zooms out and obliterates the foreground with a row of blasts.
Most is layered & animated already, just can't decide if keeping the Ae generated blasts, or use the ones I drew before , & do a couple more animations for mystic records for a camera change.

Cinematic with a couple of camera angle changes, no more than 5-6 seconds due to file size so probably I'm going to make a separated fighting stage too.

W1htKNj.png

Grimoire-Last-Word2c.png

Inspired by this:

ULJDwlD.png

gWu4028.gif

And sorta like this:

TLJQvpF.gif

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, Aℓίcℯ said:

I've made several layouts for a last word, but only want to use 2, TPotGG involving goliath, and the grimoire.
Finally decided this for the grimoire with Mystic Records, the background shifts to this, zooms out and obliterates the foreground with a row of blasts.
Most is layered & animated already, just can't decide if keeping the Ae generated blasts, or use the ones I drew before , & do a couple more animations for mystic records for a camera change.

Cinematic with a couple of camera angle changes, no more than 5-6 seconds due to file size so probably I'm going to make a separated fighting stage too.

W1htKNj.png

Grimoire-Last-Word2c.png

Inspired by this:

ULJDwlD.png

And sorta like this:

TLJQvpF.gif

OMG!! Awesom !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...