Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

• 1 month later...

Its me Johnn Maximiliano Aldebrandi. I originally join this forum website like 2 month ago like September 2016 I know I used to have a account here when I first join/ register did someone deleted my account or hack into my account when MFFA was shut down though? Just asking. Wanted to hello and I'm back though, curious though.

Hello! New guy here, after finally learning how making and editing a Mugen character works, I decided to join the community. My first little goal as of now is to make potato-like characters on my roster viable in a fight, so no new characters in the making as of now. I guess I should also drop a link for my first release here as well, which is my edit of Shimon's Centaurman.

Hello everyone.

I'm ParasTheGreat.

I'm from Poland.

I'm big fan of fighting games, and M.U.G.E.N. especially, but I decided to join some community dedicated to M.U.G.E.N. because I feel... Less noobie?

I have aspiration to create characters, but I'm don't know where to start.

I also try to create YT about M.U.G.E.N.

...Did I mention that I'm Paras?

I hope that's enough information. See ya around guys :)

Hi. I'm Logan and i'm the creator of the chara char for mugen. And i make CPS2 musics using the sample CPS2 soundfont

I have 1 goanimate video where the reason why Alvin Hung removed the non business theme is he needs money

and then i got hacked by CollabSquad on youtube because of that. and he called me a GoFag

but i made a new password and name so he won't hack it and collabsquad got hacked and arrested

Anyways, thanks for reading

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Wow! It's Been 1 Year Since I joined the MFFA and It's Been a Awesome Experience! To Everyone Here, on MFFA I Want To Give Yall a Big Thank You For Being Awesome and Helping One Another in this Cool World we call MUGEN! I've Learned So Much About Mugen and Met Amazing People Here! I Also Love to Help in the "Content Request" Section!  I'm Glad MFFA Exist So Everyone Can Have Fun and Learn Something About Video Games, You Know! Stay Cool and Keep Being Rad! MFFA For The Win, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

I never liked mugen before because I never understand how people enjoy this game. Then suddenly last year I was looking up at youtube some amazing battles such as Ryu vs Goku or Sonic vs Mario, then I found out those videos were actually from M.U.G.E.N. and I was damn son I'm so hyped in this mugen so I decided to create my own game and adding characters and stages. Long story  short I'm enjoying this so far and now I understand the feeling of playing mugen. Anyways I signup this mugen community hoping this way it will get me far of finishing my game and hope of making friends here. :goodmood: