Corrupted Shinnok by Jermaine Kidd (Nov 10, 2016)

pREVIEW.png

COMMENT.png

Mortal Kombat Mithologys Shinnok Corrupted release credits to Tenku Otoshi for sharing his sprite & Bi- Han beta version release credits to Sannamy for sharing his sprites & credit to Borg for his MKP 4.1 update

DOWNLOAD.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iyymy3al840xxdz/Shinnok+Bi+Han.rar

32 minutes ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Already converted, but im no miracle worker. Hes a spriteswap of Kintaro. Those MKP characters are always a mess

too bad your not lol the only problem with him is one you hit him he jumps in the air and no matter what you do he wont come down sadly

Just now, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Not much I can do with him sadly. Maybe it's who you're using him with? You can Dos2Win him and see if it helps. Im trying something with him, not sure it wil work

doesnt that only work to convert dos characters only? let me know that was the only bug i seen and btw did you try fixing lara from tomb raider also

5 minutes ago, Darklight said:

doesnt that only work to convert dos characters only? let me know that was the only bug i seen and btw did you try fixing lara from tomb raider also

Sometimes it fixed broken characters.

Nah, I dont play her. And not enough people play her. I can convert her if shes MKP only.

I cant seem to fix him. Hes fucked up pretty good. Maybe someone spriteswap him with a OMEGAPSYCHO's goro or Shao Kahn, and add more sprites in the missing spots. The best Mortal Kombat characters that exist are Magic Toaster's. She may or may not touch it. Its up to her, but you can ask.