Its time for us to all move on now.....

Galvatron

19 hours ago, Galvatron said:

I just want to tell everyone as well as every MFFA member who lives in the U.S.:

We all understand the recent past presidential election had upset alot of us but we shouldn't stress on it any ways that causes others to feel discomfort about it especially towards members and new members internationally. At this point we should not put our thoughts on politics and focus more on other important things like our neighbors, friends and families. We can also keep our minds off by communicating and doing more positive activities like MUGEN, Video games, etc.

For the folks who are still stress about it I suggest you put your minds at ease by meditating/praying and think on more positive aspects to make things better for yourself and others. Keep in mind we should not let political matters interrupt our current lives even if things go for the better or worse. Overall we need to keep moving on and stop stressing our selfs on this matter. As I said before let us focus more on other things to keep this Mugen community strong.

Thank you

- Galvatron 

its not completely ove yet

2 hours ago, Darklight said:

its not completely over yet

Even if it is or not it best for people not to stress their selfs on about it and not bragging to much about political matters on forums like this that mainly focuses on Gaming. It dosn't represent MFFA that way if you know what i mean....

11 hours ago, Ricepigeon said:

While I won't disagree with the intent on posting this thread, I do need to ask why this was posted in Administration & You as opposed to the General Discussion section? This doesn't really have anything to do with MFFA's administration or any recent policy decisions/changes we made.

Thanks...

...also yeah you right Rice best to move this to general Discussion (Random) section. It makes better sense.. 

[Edit post]

Done...

I don't really see a problem with it, honestly. I find it rather silly that they're angry over a democratic decision made by the people in their country. Anyway, I agree with you on this topic, and I feel as though they should just let it go and move on with their lives. They shouldn't let it impact how they feel about other people, and should instead learn to live with the people they disagree with. If we all just started hating each other for not agreeing with each other on everything, this world would be significantly more torn than it already is. People just need to learn how to agree to disagree.

On 11/12/2016 at 2:12 AM, Galvatron said:

Even if it is or not it best for people not to stress their selfs on about it and not bragging to much about political matters on forums like this that mainly focuses on Gaming. It dosn't represent MFFA that way if you know what i mean....

i was going to reply back to this but this seem to vanish. any who. you do know there a thing called free speech and there is a section on here for random chatter for others to talk and express themselves or off topics subjects and last i know there is no rule about what you can or call talk about as long as it does not cause a up roar. just because you dont like it or dont want to hear it you cant take someone elses right away just because it doesnt suit you or you dont think or feel this is a place to discuss it.

5 hours ago, Darklight said:

i was going to reply back to this but this seem to vanish. any who. you do know there a thing called free speech and there is a section on here for random chatter for others to talk and express themselves or off topics subjects and last i know there is no rule about what you can or call talk about as long as it does not cause a up roar. just because you dont like it or dont want to hear it you cant take someone elses right away just because it doesnt suit you or you dont think or feel this is a place to discuss it.

I have nothing against peoples opinions im just advising folks not to get too stress-out on the matter knowing the recent events that been happening. If people want to talk about politics or any other subject then im ok with that as long as it dosn't cause any negative-vibes towards others thats the whole point...

• 3 weeks later...