Godzilla Battle Legends (5 years in the making)

Super Burning Godzilla

(This was posted on november 3rd on several forums, but since MFFA was down during that time I did not have time to upload it here sadly, but here it is, my gift to fans of Giant Monster Mayhem, 62 Years and counting.)
After countless cancellations and zero advances in the game's progress, I finally finished it, I started learning more about creating screenpacks and programming characters.
Credit to the various authors who gave me permission to use their char's in the game, sadly others are inactive or literally gone since 2012.
Special thanks to VGames (from mugen guild) for the intro and base screenpack, BurningGodzillaLord for allowing me to use some assets from his screenpack.
This game features classic Godzilla Monsters from the Showa and Heisei Era of Films, A few Millennium Monsters, the 2 American Godzillas, and the New Godzilla from this year, also features characters from other franchises like Ultraman, Power Rangers and Gamera!
It also features music from the before mentioned movies and franchises!
Download Now!
The trailer should show enough footage of the game's character and gameplay, and yes, I'm releasing this on Godzilla's 62nd birthday,

Known Bugs: 
Capsule Monster Agira fight may glitch out your character.
In case of any difficulty with matches, use F1 (Fn+F1) to instakill oponent, F4 (fn+f4) to restart match.
Planned for the future:
An expansion pack of sorts will be released, including new characters, fixing some minor bugs, etc., but it won't be any different than the main game, just adding extra content that does not affect the gameplay by its self.

mugen003.png

Characters Made by me:
It's technically only to, Shin Godzilla and Godzilla (Showa), both are spriteswaps of Sugila's Godzilla, meaning the 3 japanese Godzilla's in the game play similar, due to having similar sprite actions, etc.

mugen004.pngmugen002.png

Extra Notes:
This is my first time making a mugen game, I mostly stick to making spriteswaps or characters, I wanted to make this as a gift to Giant Monster fans, and I thought it would be best to release this game on Godzilla's 62nd anniversary, stay big kaiju fans!

all_the_monsters_together.png

• 1 month later...