Killer Croc released

O Ilusionista

To celebrate my 17th birthday in Mugen, I'm releasing Killer Croc, in partnership with the Jmaxximus, a great friend and great artist - and you can wait for more content coming this partnership. This character was custom voiced by HyperVoiceActing, which did a great job in my humble opinion.

His gameplay follows my custom MVC-ish style + my grab system which I calls VEGSYS.

What is VEGSYS?

VEGSYS, Versus Grab System, is a wrestler grab system from old-school wrestling games, that I liked on the past, and I’ve decide to bring it back. Basically, you can fight normal as a versus character but, wiht this system, you can grab your opponent (who remain on that position for a short time) and there choose what you want to do with the poor victim Smiley

There is a lot of moves on this mode, some are exclusive for this mode, some aren’t avaliable. Please check the README for further instructions.

############################## | BIOS | #################################
Killer Croc is an enemy of Batman with incredible super-strength and a crocodile-like appearance. 
This mutation was originally a birth defect, although he becomes more reptilian over time due to genetic experimentation. 
Despite his brutal savagery and heightened reflexes, his animalistic mentality results in lower intelligence. 
He has been a member of the Secret Society of Super-Villains and spends most of his time imprisoned in Arkham Asylum. 
Killer Croc was created by Gerry Conway and Gene Colan, first appearing in Batman #357. (1983)

############################## | CREDITS | #################################

Sprites:    Jmaxx
Coding:        O Ilusionista
Move ideas:    Jmaxx and O Ilusionista
Voice:        HyperVoiceActing
Date:         10/28/2016  
Version:    1.0
Mugen Version:    1.0+
Char number:    68
AI:             YES

############################## | IMAGES | #################################
mugen005.png
mugen009.png

############################## | VIDEO | #################################

############################## | DOWNLOAD | #################################
You can download it at my website http://www.brazilmugenteam.com

As always, any feedback is very welcome. Please report any bug you find.
Thanks

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, I-Skorp-I said:

No keep your Xmugen screen pack. just replace the actual mugen itself.

actual mugen?? now you just threw mw for a loop lol, what do you mean my actual mugen itself, is there a file i can swap out somewhere with a newer version or something, man this would be the tip of the iceberg that tells me give up or keep trying, i have been doing this for weeks already @I-Skorp-I