Rate-A- MUGEN Roster

ZXRagna

This topic is similar to the common rate-a-signature or avatar topics except it's about your M.U.G.E.N. roster.

heres my current one

Posted Image

So go head and rate it and post your roster[and maybe make some recommendations..]

EDIT:FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I DIDNT SEE THAT DAMN TYPO IN THE TITLE UNTIL NOW

Guest G master

This topic is similar to the common rate-a-signature or avatar topics except it's about your M.U.G.E.N. roster.

heres my current one

Posted Image

So go head and rate it and post your roster[and maybe make some recommendations..]

EDIT:FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I DIDNT SEE THAT DAMN TYPO IN THE TITLE UNTIL NOW

I see you like to use powerful chars ...... so do I http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png

So base on the Ai those chars have I'd say you don't spend much playing on arcade mode - for that you get 6/10 for arcade play style

as for play for fun and pvp style you get 7/10

why not 10/10? well playing with powerful chars is fun but the fight will be finish quickly (unless you set their life points higher) and you get bored easily (atleast that's how I feel after playing with those kind of chars http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png )

Anyway nice choice of sp and satisfying choice of number and type of chars - so as a whole you get 9/10 (mugen is meant to be play for fun not just collecting)

btw which of those is your last boss char? I recommend adding Abyss with 3 forms as last boss (his powerful yeah but hey so are your chars I have him in my roster too)

Posted Image

this is my roster... 4 years ago.

Nice chars Ry its incomplete but I give it 6/10

um is that Mephisto available here?

The one I'm usin

Posted Image

More chars more fun - 9/10

Posted Image

This is one i used to have on my old desktop before i switched it over to Ares SP

Nice roster I'd give it 9/10 but you have an unbeatable char in there lol - so you get 8/10 http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png

it is basically a pallete swap with nothing extra just cause you get set on fire big whoop its still just red black heart. which is dumb cause mephisto is a real character hes black hearts father.

yup, but fortunetly for the person that made "Mephisto" from time to time in the comics Mephisto and blackheart look alike so it tech is correct...Tech...correct....Tech ........... but i do wish someone would make a full on one of him , kinda like with Abyss one round hes normal, next fullscreen

Guest G master

Nice roster I'll give you 9/10 btw are you the one making your char portrait? if you are then you definitely need to improve on that area the edges are not that really good to look at and there's way too much color loss.(its just my opinion I don't intend to offend you)

Nice roster I'll give you 9/10

btw are you the one making your char portrait?

if you are then you definitely need to improve on that area the edges are not that really good to look at and there's way too much color loss.(its just my opinion I don't intend to offend you)

I figured that something was wrong with some of the portraits, so it doesn't offend me since I've been trying to fix the problem.

heres another roster im working now its not finished yet though

Posted Image

its going to be an SNK styled roster when its down, not just KOF, but any characters with a similar system to anything SNK has made (like SvC, Fatal Fury, Garou MOTW) I have added all the KOF Characters i wanted here, now I'm adding the rest of the characters that have similar system to SNK, even characters that arent from any of the series but use these gameplay systems i plan to add to this roster im putting together

My oldies

Posted Image

My Matrimelee-themed mugen

Posted Image

With lifebars too

Posted Image

The MegaMan one

Posted Image

Again, matching lifebars

Posted Image

Last Blade-themed, because it's awesome

Posted Image

Posted Image

The outdated version of my DCvsMarvelvsCapcomvsSNKvsManyOtherstuff

Posted Image

With Ryon's lifebars

Posted Image

I need to find a good Mugen 1.0 theme to switch my Type-Moon mugen

Posted Image

As expected

And a new one:

Posted Image

My Fatal Fury themed one. It features hidden characters from Garou. Of course, the bosses are also hidden

Posted Image

See? Hidden characters!

By the way, after loosing the second round this White does exactly the same thing he does in his source game D: