How to Decrypt & Rip Mugen version 1 "EXE" games

Asef Hassan Amiz

My Greetings everyone,
well recently I downloaded this Mugen Thing called "kof 10th Anniversary" from this Link below - 
"https://mega.co.nz/#!1Z9XVLwS!-i5M6ktvKXUzfMpUTi3ei0DkarPzdIooIODwgTeVELw"
well its really great, but i wanted to add some more characters in it myself & edit a few ones already existing.
So the MAIN problem in this case is that, it DOESN'T have any "char", "stages" , "sound" folders AT ALL.
It comes with this Giant "EXE" file which uses up most of the space of the ENTIRE "kof 10th Anniversary" Mugen.
Now how can i edit the characers or add new characters in this Mugen if It doesnt have THOSE Folders ?
I really really really wanted to Edit the Characters in this mugen but this problem is making me feel helpless.
I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me how to Decrypt or Extract or Rip this Giant EXE Somehow, so that I am able to Edit it myself.
Someone Please help me with this issue . Please help & thanks in advance.

Firstly, the exe is a Mole'boxed Mugen folder, it's done to protect the contents and prevent editing.

Now, it IS possible to do what you want, some time ago the cheapie character community found a way to decript the files, but it's a more-or-less secret among them that most don't know, at-least, that's all I know.

I know a guy who can try to crack that exe, but I don't know how to do it myself, sorry. Hopefully someone else can help.