Leona Heidern HD 1.0

Noctis

I hope I'm forgiven for this, but there's only one reason why I'm making this now despite only having her stance done (which was a mind fuck btw. The real challenge is arranging her sprites correctly.). What should I put for her localcoord? 1280,720 makes her teeny tiny. 640,480 makes her the original size, but she's too big. Anyways, after toying with Hibiki and Lambda some more, I'm getting more interested in large characters and 1.0. So I wanted to try something that hasn't been made yet. Leona in HD. I'm telling you right now she definitely won't be accurate. I'll either use my best judgement or use whatever info I can find.

Not much, but I finally finished her basics, except for her gethit which I'm doing tomorrow. So far she has stance, crouch, walk, run, jump back, jump, fall, land, guard, Parry, LP, LK, u+LP, d+LP, & d+LK. At least I think it's LP and LK. They might be HP and HK. I really wish I knew!

Ohhh!! She's falling from a heavy low gethit state, but regains her composure. Sorry, I just have a hard time distinguishing whats what because the bitch woman throws her arms out a LOT like shes attacking.

Ohhh!! She's falling from a heavy low gethit state, but regains her composure. Sorry, I just have a hard time distinguishing whats what because the bitch woman throws her arms out a LOT like shes attacking.

i dont think shes suppose to go from standing to low.

its just the way you put it.

usually the standing "spinning" get hit, reverts her back to standing.

not her crouching, get hit animation.

And I'm not using that Leona for a reference. If it's the same Leona we're thinking, then that Leona was crap.

I hope your not talking about P-Tan's Leona D:

and also that animation you posted looks misaligned

also might be slightly off topic, but what ever happened to your Lambda WIP?

All I know is I saw a Leona that had bad velsets and crap on Youtube. The sprites were already perfectly aligned when being ripped. She just has terrible positioning. I've realigned quite a bit of sprites to make them look smoother. Like her LK and her low/high gethit sprites. I'm still working on her. It's just really, really hard to get her effects to look the same as the game (Spike Chaser, Gravity Shield, etc.). I posted on her WIP topic that I'd lost her, but after a series of opening a bunch of folders, I found her a long with my entire MUGEN folder. I was just keeping her secret. I also might have said I was going to quit, and I did for quite a while. But, I was bored. So here I am, making more stuff.

Okay, I finally got a hold of P-Tan's Leona, and it is fine. I honestly don't see a need to make another Leona so...I'll probably just focus on Lambda. If I do continue Leona, it's going to be purely custom. Using my imagination to make up attacks of my own.