Can you extend fight time after it says K.O.?

uaguilar

Question

Sup people.  I was wondering if u could extend a bit more time after it says K.O. for me to hit my opponents with one more super.  (Kinda like how umvc3 is)   because sometimes I ll finish em off and it says k.o. but theyll still be floating and aahhh god I just wanna hit em with one more super.   Is this possible in any way? Thanks people

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

or if you put in commands fast enough your character can keep swinging after they are KO'ed.

Yes this part... is there any way i could extend the end time for it to let me swing bit more at them after they are KO'ed?  thanks

Try increasing the time in the fight.def in the data folder that your character can move after K.O. You might want to increase the time until Mugen ACTUALLY says "You Win" and stuff, too. They'll generally be in the same place, and have notes that'll state this. 

On 9/24/2016 at 9:29 PM, Jun the 1st said:

Try increasing the time in the fight.def in the data folder that your character can move after K.O. You might want to increase the time until Mugen ACTUALLY says "You Win" and stuff, too. They'll generally be in the same place, and have notes that'll state this. 

O really?! I will check on this when I get home