Superman Canon by coldskin1

canvas3

canvas99999

He is made to be more accurate to his abilities than any other Superman for mugen. Expect lightspeed punches, the ability to shake off most hits, and he can body most characters in seconds. He can only be fought with canon DBZ characters and other high tier canon characters or cheap characters. (Still cant beat the canon One Punch Man XP)

Special thanks to Ryoucchi

canvaso

https://mega.nz/#!ExBCGTJL!KIkWwhA-Pew8s-iq7KLzx73JLCKR1cKCZ7Vdk0qx4n4

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BOS_Productions said:

You wern't kidding when you said he was overpowered. When I checked his stats via fighter factory, I kid you not he was so overpowered to the point where I had to heavily nerf him, now he has above average attack & defence, and average HP.

That's why he's "Canon". If Ryu is the average powered middle weight boxer, this guy is supposed to fit Superman from the comics. Superman's not going to trade blows with Mayweather, it will be one and done before 2 seconds. He's made for a accurate fight between coldskin1's canon DBZ characters and Weezy F. Broli. They are about as bad, Vegeta is already kind of OPed like a KOF boss, but once he goes Super saiyan, he's tanking blows with superarmor and zipping across the screen in a instant.

Some people dont like average chars, but want some characters to be what they are in the source material. This is one of those. Coldskin has nerfed down DBZ chars tho