The Roleplay Paradise Part 2 : Revenge Of Role Play!

Iblis worms slowly accumulate and jump on the man in black as he marched further from the heroes. An ordinary human being would have faint from the damage and heat caused by the worms at this point, but thanks to NESTS' technologies, he is twice; or even thrice as tough as a normal healthy human.

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"I feel funny... is something tickling my bum?"

He then settles down near a pile of debris, and begins to emit poisonous smoke from his own body. All of the worms around starts to shrink and die from being suffocated by the smoke.

oie_transparent_by_duckmann18-dal66os.pn"Time for some fresh air in the outdoors, don't you think?"

(OOC: This bit here is a flashback. This is opitional)

Spoiler

Kalos City - North Park Area: Two days before

Music: Unrest

kVqSwus.png

Teen: So...This is all this ruckus is about...

The lone youngster stared at the distorted air in an open area of Kalos City.

t67sHwF.png

Teen: This doesn't seem like the work of "that gate"...but even still...

Before he could watch any further, he dodged an incoming axe that was thrown at him.

M9V6ikM.png

Teen: Well now...It seems you guys got to me first...Show yourselves...Amon Clan!

amonclan.jpg

Amon Clan, a powerful group of assassins striving to be the strongest one in the world, currently led by Jo Amon. Trainning their bodies through harsh enviriomental conditions, they always set their sights on strong people, no matter the origin.

joamon.jpg

Jo Amon: We've finally meet...

Vk5lqYP.png
Teen: Well, I must say I'm surprised. I've been avoiding the Sumeragi Group so far...But I guess nothing passes through you huh?

joamon.jpg
Jo: You don't have to worry about them anymore.

ao1YU8e.png
Teen: Well then, I'm a bit of a hurry, so let's end this. I'll end all four of you right now.

kazuyaamon5.jpg
Kazuya Amon: Don't be in such a hurry to die. We firmly believe that one-on-one duels is the way to prove our strenght.

t67sHwF.png
Teen: Oh?

joamon.jpg
Jo: Do not fail this one.

kazuyaamon5.jpg
Kazuya: I know what is it at stake.

The other three left the place, leaving the young man was alone with Kazuya Amon.

kVqSwus.png

Teen: I assume this little toy is yours. *throws the axe back at Kazuya*

kazuyaamon5.jpg
Kazuya: Your survival instincts sure is something. I was sure I was in a position where you wouldn't feel my presence.

bIemWES.png
Teen: Well...When you're at death's doorstep many times, you start developing these kinds of instincts...Am I right?

kazuyaamon5.jpg
Kazuya: Heh...You've said it boy!

He pulls two axes, while the boy pulls out a baseball bat. ((Trivia: Kazuya Amon had an entirely different look on Yakuza 2, so don't mind the beard and lack of sunglasses.))

3xN6qLH.png

Kazuya: Reports said you frequently employed wooden swords and a dual wielding style of two hi-tech blades.

Vk5lqYP.png
Teen: You're not wrong. I just decided to do something else for a change...And rediscovered my passion for baseball.

3xN6qLH.png
Kazuya: Regardless...I won't show any mercy.

Teen: I don't expect you to...

And then, they started their fight.

SIDE END

(OOC: Second part of the flashback, this is also opitional.)

Spoiler

[No Music]

One day later, in a city from another country.

GQH2IEh.png

Daisy: Aurgh...

or3U3ph.png

Team Nero's second member

DAISY CLAY

After arriving at the Black-White Wings Group Building, Daisy felt a sharp pain around her left eye.

9UqLKdy.png

Daisy: I'm lucky it didn't leave a mark...but damn...that red-haired cucko gave me a run for my money...

Daisy didn't knew much about her new opponent, only that she was the aprentice of Intelligence Office's current leader.

Ae75VeS.png

Daisy: (Also...That level of fire magic...I still got ways to go...)

Had not Daisy get combat data from the Compact Glaive Device, she would certainly face defeat against someone more skilled.

gvJIFAh.png

Masato: Good Morning Daisy. Feeling better today?

lmj00OI.png

Team Nero's Leader

Masato Shuuya

7W3fCpJ.png
Daisy: Geez...You guys are fast...

VSKSwOU.jpg
Kurosawa: Geez...You guys are fast...

uXRK3VW.jpg

Team Nero's THIRD MEMBER

MASATO SHUUYA

XoSQnlZ.png

Daisy: (Whew...I'm not the only one late.)

gvJIFAh.png
Masato: Good Morning Kurosawa.

UxoQDB3.png
Daisy: Say..There really isn't a mark over my eye right?

8aAgVb3.png
Masato: I assure you, there's none.

VP0Podq.png
Daisy: Whew...At least I don't have to give some dumb excuse...Like falling off the ladder or falling from my bed.

bN0oaGZ.jpg
Kurosawa: (That's what you're worried about? How about the fact yesterday's opponents were really strong?)

UxoQDB3.png
Daisy: Anyway...I wonder why Master Kendo called us for.

eB6bsLx.png
Masato: Something about "him".

TNHi2sK.png
Daisy: Did they find "him"?

iQYJImm.png
Masato: I highly doubt it...that man pratically vanished from the map. I could be wrong, but as far as I know, progress on the investigation about his whereabouts are pretty much zero.

GxRRzwu.jpg
Kurosawa: But in the case we actually find him...we'll have to fight...right?

MAFnj7H.png
Daisy: That's right...even if we don't work for Sumeragi, we still have the obligation to go after criminals...

XepJcX7.jpg
Kurosawa: Yeah...

uDpD12V.png
Masato: If that time comes, we better not hesitate. Maybe that what "he" would have wanted as well. He entrusted the future of this city to us. To forge our own path. If we betrayed his expectations and refused to do what is right...we would betray ourselves as well.

9UqLKdy.pngXepJcX7.jpg

Daisy and Kurosawa: ...

Black-White Wings Base: Main Office

gvJIFAh.png

Masato: Good Morning, Master.

As they entered the office, a man wearing a mask that modified his voice greeted the team back.

FzypuR0.png

FOUNDER AND LEADER OF THE BLACK-WHITE WINGS GROUP

MISTER KENDO

FzypuR0.png
Mister Kendo: Oh...Morning Team Nero.

yrrK8rL.jpg
???: Hey! It's been a while guys.

8aAgVb3.png
Masato: I don't think it was that long...Miss Yuta.

14ydhHL.jpg

Current Leader of the Intelligence Agency

Yuta Kali

e0Xukev.jpg

Yuta: It's been kinda quiet around here without you guys around. Seeing you guys trainning non-stop for a month and half sure made things lively around here.

XepJcX7.jpg
Kurosawa: I do miss this place too.

QTEfyFq.jpg
Yuta: Well, I don't really blame you for leaving...

AdHKzJn.png
Daisy: With our higher ups doing suspicious stuff nobody tell us, we've been quite wary.

eB6bsLx.png
Masato: But we didn't come here to discuss that. As people earned strenght thanks to this place, we still have the obligation to use it for good.

u22KQt4.jpg
Yuta: You're right. The last thing we need now is bringing up touchy subjects...

sWLF6dC.jpg
Kurosawa: So Master...what did you got for us?

Music: Briefing

QTEfyFq.jpg
Yuta: Let me explain, since it was my department that found out the information.

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Go ahead.

osYnmiK.jpg
Yuta: *Ahem* So, after tracking our lead, we've detected Amon Clan activity at the city of Kalos.

9UqLKdy.png
Daisy: Those guys again.

i35rPLS.jpg
Yuta: Aparently, they've been chasing none other than "him".

She showed a photo of a young man with an eye-patch over his scarred right eye engaging Kazuya Amon.

RkS0iEv.jpg

Yuta: Unfortunately, even after their battle was over, they managed to escape.

z21j5Nz.png

Kurosawa: What kind people are they? Managing to find a guy not even the Sumeragi Group could find.

ONJtMlm.png
Daisy: So you want us to go to Kalos to kill two birds with one stone?

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Precisely. However, only Daisy will be going.

DPeijWN.png
Daisy: Eh? (Dammit...Why me? I'm still recovering from fighting that dense idiot...But If I say I'm injuried, it would raise suspicions.)

XepJcX7.jpg
Kurosawa: J-Just her Master? Why can't we go together?

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: We never know when the FIS might attack again. Nor when the Mysterious Adept Slayer might show up once more, so we need you here. Remember that Tachibana can't fight right now.
So you two will stay here.

JvrJ8PD.png
Daisy: (Tachibana...)

7W3fCpJ.png

Daisy: Well, I don't really mind. I bet the Hero Club will do well without me. (I can at least still send messages to Fu when I get a revelation.)

14ydhHL.jpg
Yuta: But, you won't be going alone. There will be a contact waiting for you at the city. We wouldn't be crazy to send you alone there now right? I'm sure that both of you can get the job done.

s6ndrPq.png
Daisy: (Is she talking about....No...It can't be...)

DNOiNcJ.jpg
Yuta: Her name is Tatsuna Rosea. "Tatsu" as in Dragon and "Rosea" as in pink in latin.

iSkIlXE.png
Masato: Rosea? As in, one of the Ancestor Families?

QTEfyFq.jpg
Yuta: The same one. Well, If you heard about her, then there's no need to talk about them.

RjlLhBZ.png
Daisy: (It won't really matter in the long run.)

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Anyway, since Kalos is pratically in another country, here's your plane tickets.

DPeijWN.png
Daisy: Ok...

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Hm? What's wrong?

CxkMLCW.png
Daisy: Well...I-Is it safe to b-board an airplane? I'm only really used to buses and trains...

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: It will be okay.

oL4ACCW.png
Daisy: Are you sure?

8aAgVb3.png
Masato: It's quite pleseant in fact. You won't be dissapointed!

XoSQnlZ.png
Daisy: ...If you say so...

SIDE END

(OOC: Third part of the flashback, you already know the drill. Read this at your own pace if you want.)

Spoiler

[No Music]

Kalos City Airport: Present Day

1KMGenR.png

Daisy: AAAAAAAH...FINALLY THE GROUND!!!

Daisy fell face-first intro the floor, earning some glares from the nearby people. After taking her luggage, she left the airport and took a taxi to the hotel where a room was already reserved for her.

dYvX4Wq.png

Daisy: (From what I heard, my contact is in the room in front of this one. I wonder if she left. But first...)

She pulls out her cellphone and calls Mister Kendo.

uuyXPik.png

Daisy: Hello Master! I'm safe and sound.

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Glad to hear it.

MAFnj7H.png
Daisy: Well...I admit I've been quite nervours during the trip...But it went all okay.

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Do you know where to meet Tatsuna?

dYvX4Wq.png
Daisy: Well...I'm sure the instructions said that if she isn't in her room, she's either on the Central Square or searching for the Amon Clan member.

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Right. Be careful not to get lost.

uuyXPik.png
Daisy: No worries. I know how to handle a map.

FzypuR0.png
Kendo: Good luck and come back alive. We never know when the Amon Clan will decided that they want you out of their way.

ONJtMlm.png
Daisy: Roger.

Music: Tiger Flute

The phone call ended, Daisy left the room in order to meet Tatsuna. She wasn't in her room, so Daisy went for the Central Plaza in order to meet her. There was problem once she got there.)

vYfXNBn.png

Daisy: (Seriously...Why the heck didn't they tell me how she looked like? There's limits to a game you know?)

She found a place where she bought a notebook and a marker. Once she was done with that, minutes later

9UqLKdy.png

Daisy: Alright then...

She scrippled Tatsuna's name in big letters in the paper, then lifted it in the air in hopes that the person she's looking for sees it. However, Daisy harshly remembered she was smaller than her girls her age and couldn't see a thing in the middle of the crowd. Cursing herself, she climbed on a bench and tried again.

AdHKzJn.png

Daisy: (Alright...This better work...)

YP2RxC6.png
???: Aha!

s6ndrPq.png
Daisy: Hm?

NE45IGo.png
???: Heeeeey!!! Over here!!!

or3U3ph.png
Daisy: Bingo!

Instead of running at her, she did a leapt over the crowd, landing right where Tatsuna was.

AHxReeO.png

Tatsuna: Geez...Looks like she decided to test you...

s6ndrPq.png
Daisy: Ah...so it was a tes-

5lK4x4C.png

CURRENT VICE-LEADER OF THE INTELLIGENCE OFFICE

TATSUNA ROSEA

Music: Like a man, Like a brother -slow instrumental-

Then, the moment their eyes met, Daisy almost let out a gasp, but couldn't hold back the surprised face.

FevK58x.png

Tatsuna: Hm? Something wrong?

DPeijWN.png
Daisy: W-Well...I have the feeling I saw you somewhere before. (OF COURSE IT'S HER...I CALLED IT!!!)

6hyq6bB.png
Tatsuna: Hmmmmm...Well, I guess I do stand out with my hair...The boss always tells me that this is not the kind of hair to use in stealth operations. But she should do something about her scarf...

MAFnj7H.png
Daisy: (Great...Now I have to handle her in my normal routine as well...)

Unknown to Tatsuna, Daisy led a second life as someone named Crimson Moth, opposing the Sumeragi Group for its treatment of the Adepts. However, this puts her at odds with the her City's Security Force.

ONJtMlm.png

Daisy: (Okay Daisy...Calm down...As long as you DON'T act suspicious...you'll be fine...)

YP2RxC6.png
Tatsuna: Are you sure you're not tired? You've been spacing out on me.

s6ndrPq.png
Daisy: You might be right...I was feeling well when I got here...but I guess I shouldn't underestimate fatigue huh?

sdRdFOI.png
Tatsuna: Pretty much. Do you want to continue this tomorrow?

ONJtMlm.png

Daisy: No...We can't lose this chance! I promise you I won't be a burden!

PcdJgvs.png
Tatsuna: Are you really sure about this?

As if to answer that question, Daisy delivered a powerful and fast kick at Tatsuna's head, who managed to block it in time. The resulting shockwave scared the people nearby and almost threw some of them out of balance.

pmeIYVX.png

Daisy: A few seconds of fight will be enough to wake me up.

itrA7bx.png

Tatsuna: (S-Such speed.)

or3U3ph.png

Daisy: Heh! Name's Daisy Clay. Nice to meet you.

q3BzUoc.png
Tatsuna: I'm Tatsuna Rosea, and the pleasure is mine! I hope we can get along Suuuuuuuper well! No...I'm sure of it.

s6ndrPq.png
Daisy: (How are you so sure?)

6hyq6bB.png
Tatsuna: Well then, shall I take you to the "place."

or3U3ph.png
Daisy: Place...Ah yes, sure!

NE45IGo.png
Tatsuna: Alright! ON TO THE NEXT STOOOOOP! OUR STORY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!

AdHKzJn.png
Daisy: (Don't be so loud...Man, she's more of an idiot than I imagined...)

And so, they headed to the place where Kazuya Amon was last seen.

SIDE END

(OOC: Alright, this is where it starts. If you actually read the flashbacks, congrats.)

Kalos City - North Park Area: Present Day

Music: Antiquity Tree

6hyq6bB.png

Tatsuna: So Daisy-chan, how are you liking this city so far?

RjlLhBZ.png
Daisy: Frankly...Nothing much.

XvR3GkT.png
Tatsuna: I'm sure you're going to love it once you get to see more of it.

MAFnj7H.png
Daisy: Hmmm... (I don't really care...)

YP2RxC6.png
Tatsuna: Oh?

Once they arrived at the place, they saw someone looking around, aparently confused.

7W3fCpJ.png

Daisy: One of yours?

sHHAeiB.png
Tatsuna: I'm not sure...Heeeeeeeeey!

M9Z3Jlz.png
Man: huh?

FevK58x.png
Tatsuna: Um...Well, you see...This place is off-limits for a while.

hDdS9XN.png
Man: I-Is that so?

dYvX4Wq.png
Daisy: (He looks about our age.) We might not look like it, but we are actually work for the authorities.

She shows her ID to the man.

UxoQDB3.png

Daisy: I'm Daisy Clay. I come from another country in order to chase some dangerous criminals.

q3BzUoc.png
Tatsuna: And I'm Tatsuna Rosea. Vice-leader of the Intelligence Agency and disciple of Yuta Kali.

UjJ6cxV.png
Man: Oh...Nice to meet you. Sorry if I'm on the way. I'm leaving right now. I probably didn't get the memo somewhere.

6hyq6bB.png
Tatsuna: Don't worry about it. If I had a candy, I would give it to you for being cooperative and a good boy.

jD7r6a1.pngrvyj68u.png
Daisy and the Man: Teh, what are you, an old granny?

or3U3ph.png
Daisy: ...

XU6uyIk.png
Man: ...

q3BzUoc.png
Tatsuna: Hihihi!

UjJ6cxV.png
Reiji Yoshino: I'm Reiji Yoshino. Once again, sorry for getting in the way.

5lK4x4C.png
Tatsuna: Nice to meet you Yoshi-

Music: Fire Ritual

Suddenly, distorted ripples started to being visible on the air.

l6Ouhqz.png

Reiji: W-What?

TNHi2sK.png
Daisy: The heck?

wupknli.png
Tatsuna: Eh?

There was a brief earthquake.

jBncoBm.png

Reiji: Urgh...(There's no mistake...the same thing happened back home...) You two! Get out of here now!

hHpkSdT.png
Tatsuna: W-What are you saying-

However, before Reiji could tell them more, he suddenly vanished, as if he was sucked by the ripples.

ONJtMlm.png

Daisy: !!!

Suddenly, monsters made of lava and rocks appeared around then. Unknown to them, they were in fact Iblis minions who unconciously managed to arrived to Kalos through the dimensional distortion. Daisy Clay then, grabbed Tatsuna and jumped away from the open field.

itrA7bx.png

Tatsuna: What just...

9UqLKdy.png
Daisy: Don't ask me, I don't know...Now calm down for a bit.

hHpkSdT.png
Tatsuna: Right...

Tatsuna takes a deep breath, assessing the situation.

6hyq6bB.png

Tatsuna: Yep...I still don't understand a thing.

a4TQh3T.png
Daisy: I don't blame you...From what I can see...those creatures are out for blood.

PcdJgvs.png
Tatsuna: ...

Music: Shadow Covering the town

As they are surrounded once more by the Iblis creatures who managed to appear in Kalos, Daisy summons a pair of swords, while Tatsuna raises her fists.

iDVw5wi.png

Daisy: This is not exactly the kind of battle I was expecting when I came here...but oh well.

6hyq6bB.png
Tatsuna: Me neither...I've heard about the existence of monsters for a while, but this is the first time I've actually seen them.

The monsters all attacked at the same time, Daisy was enveloped in an aura of dark flames while Tatsuna was enveloped in an aura of red flames.

NduD1kF.png

Daisy: Bring it on!

x4zFP1O.png
Tatsuna: Prepare yourself!!!

Then, they started to move at high speed in the battlefield, destroying the monsters one by one.

SIDE END

Vulcanic Kalos: Iblis' Resting Ground

QUnYtkF.png

Reiji: Tch!!!

Reiji managed to land on his feet this time.

hDdS9XN.png

Reiji: Where I am this time? Are those two safe?

The reason why Reiji was in Kalos is because the very same distorted space appeared in his world. And now, the dimensional distortion took him right in the midle of the fight against Iblis.

8iytq6D.png

Reiji: What?

The moment he looked up, he saw one of the flaming rocks coming at his direction.

Music: The Restored World

EAhJKgW.jpg

Reiji: DA CAPO!!!

Reiji uses his main ability. Da Capo restores the status of an object in the time frame of 24 hours. He can use it to repair objects, heal injuries, and nullify attacks thrown at him by returning it's time to before it was activated.

eVQC42o.png

Reiji: Whew...That was close...

Looking at the direction that the fireball came, he saw Iblis. Not only that, but he notices that there was other people around.

2Gm0Wle.jpg

Reiji: I see...So I'm not the only one involved in this huh? (Trivia: Reiji's hair is mirrored in these cgs for some reason.)

This was barely a surprise for Reiji, as he was once forced to be involved in a terrible war.

OVNsPRx.jpg

Reiji: I assume you're the responsable for this huh? Very well...

Reiji was enveloped in a blue aura, charging a large amount of magic in his right fist. The sound of the charging was making was pretty loud sound.

NYOrQhz.jpg

Reiji: This thing can't be stronger than Odin, so I'm sure this attack will obliterate it!!! 

kFNJcYs.jpg
Reiji: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iHqmhsw.jpg
Reiji: FENRISWOLF!!!

qvfci1F.jpg

Yoshino fires a massive blue beam, named after the wolf that slew the king of Asgard in Old Norse Mythology. It roared through the battlefield, aiming to devour Iblis whole.

(OOC: Anyway, I'm back, don't ask why. And this is an entirely different set of characters, I won't be using the previous ones.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDhS6xWdHs1iZ2hvdmU3V

(What the...who is that? Another strong Fighter has entered the fray)

Oro?! Are you OK?!

sf3_char_oro.jpg

Indeed! But that attack was quite powerful. Along with Kahrelimi's attack, it looks as if Iblis is haulted momentarily! In fact the ice from Kahre's attack as begin to freeze one of Iblis's arms!

maxresdefault.jpg

Now's my chance!

LightFlare takes of sprinting towards Iblis and leaps into the air towards Iblis's right arm...

7d6dc97f942aa89fa94ec426beb65e79.jpg

TIME TO STRIKE!

Spoiler

LIGHT OF THE RISING DRAGON!!!

LightFlare shatters Iblis's arm with a devastating blow!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXq_qNxFxHcfHiHtWFgI2

(Such strength... He is far beyond that of any man I've known...)

Secret Secondary Base

IngridfromCapcomFighting.jpg?w=480&h=480

"So...when do you plan to ask me? I can see it in your eyes."

Flare1_zpsgpnjtgdi.png?w=480&h=480&fit=c

"What do you mean? You know I'm not that fond of your games."

Ingrid simply pulled out an orb and placed it in front of Darkflare

"This is...?"

"You want to know what's going on, right? I'm willing to give you a chance to see."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch. Just because I won't get directly involved doesn't mean I can't let someone else do so instead. Besides, I know you like to get involved."

Flare5_zpstqwwowhs.png?w=480&h=480&fit=c

"..."

"Well? Go ahead. Just don't use it to look for questionable things in my presence."

Flare2_zpspzwsnxn4.png?w=480&h=480&fit=c

"Give me a break..."

Darkflare activates the orb, beginning to see the fight against Iblis as well as the many fighting against him.

"This is quite the group. Does that monster even stand a chance at this point?"

"Don't let your guard down. Things can sometimes change at a moment's notice."

"Ingrid, I take it you can stabilize the laws of physics so those weird things don't happen?"

"Oh, that's easy for me. I didn't fix it earlier because I wanted to see the reactions. There shouldn't be any climbibg of walls or clipping through them when you go back. Just say the word and I'll take you directly to the fight."

"Tempting, but I would prefer you take me to my main base instead. These guys look like they can handle it on their own and actually I would like to do some research. Plus, it would be easier to contact the others from there. I didn't leave anything state of the art in this place."

"Understandable. Whenever you're ready."

"Just let me set this place into complete lock down."

More illustration incoming... So we have Kahrelimi charging an iceball, Tommy, Seth and Fiona spectating Iblis, the 2 robots and Silver analysing Iblis' movements, my character (his name will be revealed after the fight vs Iblis) attracting and killing the worms with smoke, Reiji and Ultraman Zero attacking Iblis from its behind while Morrigan, Kyo and Lightflare attack it directly. Darkflare is having a conversation with Ingrid in the semi-bubble

illustration_lol_by_duckmann18-dayxayh.p

Spoiler

(O.O.C:Awesome pic. You got everything in. Lol! Also, let's go back to putting large images and posts in spoilers.)

latest?cb=20121125095444

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Iblis roars in agony as LightFlare rips through his arm. His detached appendage comes crashing to the ground...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKr8L0WLuBb6KQrTsvsh2

I'd say I deserve a hand for that attack... But I'd say Iblis has given me that and some...

1826427-oro.jpg

Looks like me and Iblis have something in common now...hah!  

latest?cb=20151029205036

Iblis goes right back on the attack with a massive flame attack the arcs across the battlefield...

latest?cb=20160604042947

LightFlare is too close to completely dodge the attack, but manages to dodge some of the flame as it singes his body...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOom9AHxiZOqGAuUG5PuD

I guess losing an arm is all in a days work for this thing! Everyone! We need to destroy this thing quickly! Dismantling it doesn't seem to slow it down much! Don't hesitate to give it your all! 

LightFlare glares at Argento...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqseKYGV2sCyYs6lfwXYK

Unless you object! I'll say this one more time! If you know something we need to know...SAY IT NOW! Otherwise I'm going to tear this thing limb from limb until it STOPS MOVING!

4852326-ryu+epic+beard+1.jpg

LightFlare immediately begins to power up for his next assult. His intention...to attack...whether Argento answers...or not...

Spoiler

(O.O.c: @A person If there is a back story to Argento's behavior earlier, now is the time for him to speak up. @Captain Papyrus If YOU have a specific plan for how we defeat this "fake" Iblis (which I know you do), let's get the necessary characters in play. Otherwise the rest of us are just gonna finish this thing of "old school style."

( after dodging the flame breathe from Iblis Kyo clenches his fists and prepares for his next move)

Ixz6zGq.png-heh I gotta agree with Lightflare on this one this thing is becoming quite annoying to handle

0APdq4j.png-so what do you plan to do? hmm you said it yourself you cant get near it too attack

Ixz6zGq.png-Lightlfare tore one of its arms off its probably worried about the immense pain its feeling than anything else but it wont be occupied for long so....

yFKh6rS.png-I GUESS I'LL GO FOR IT

(Kyo sprints toward Iblis and slides in front of it he then gathers a tremendous amount of flames into his fist)

Spoiler

eCuXK7P.jpg

(the Ex Ame no murakumo  engulfed Iblis's face in flames as the monster cries out in pain Kyo retreats to a safe distance)

0APdq4j.png-hmm I don't suppose you attacked its face on purpose did you?

yFKh6rS.png-the bastard cant hit what it cant see right my flames may not last long though even though its the special kusanagi flames that thing is literally made of fire but at least it did some damage huh

Spoiler

Kahrelimi would have laughed at the pun and joke if Iblis hadn't immediately attacked afterwards. She waved her staff around, turning the spiked ice ball hovering above her staff into a wide barrier of ice in front of herself and those behind her in an attempt to block the flame blast coming from the flame incarnate. She called out to the others.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Those around me, get behind me if you can! This is an improvised barrier, but it's better than taking a direct hit from the flames! 

The barrier barely survived the flames that slammed into it, it now being mostly water on the ground and full of holes. She took a moment to examine the battlefield, spotting the new fighter and his attack smashing into Iblis.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Hey, I think we've got another ally in this fight, and I'm pretty sure he's a strong one! This thing stands no chance now, so let's finish this thing off!

She waved her staff again, dropping the barrier and converting it back into a significantly smaller spiked ice ball hovering above her staff's head. She started to charge the spiked ice ball again, eyeing Iblis' other arm.

Spoiler

Fiona finally managed to return to the battlefield only for her to notice the encroaching flames.

c701913f2e.png

Fiona: Waaaaaah! I am coming, I am coming, I am comiiiiiiing!

Hearing Kahrelimi's call and seeing the flames, she made the best choice at the time and took cover behind Kahrelimi's barrier, hoping that it would be enough, though she also held her sword in front of herself in the likely case that it wasn't enough. 

8d8bf6db4a.png

Fiona: First, we fight a dragon with fire and another with ice, then, we fight a creature that is the living embodiment of fire with minions that spew forth fire! This is far too much heat for me to handle!

After the flames slammed into the barrier and went around them, she assessed the condition of the barrier. She expected it to sublimate entirely due to the flames, but it somehow partially remained steadfast through the flames. Nodding in thanks towards Kahrelimi, she proceeded to continue towards the battlefield, jumping into the air and launching herself down at another Iblis Worm, her sword pointed down at it.

a4d30854cf.png

Fiona: You shall be a bane no longer, foul beast!

Music: Ragnarok's Ridicule 

Reiji was dumfounded about the amount of punishment Iblis was taking without flinching.

AUqyWRU.png

Reiji: Guess it was dumb of me thinking it was too easy.

Then, Iblis counterattack was heading towards him now.

QlWUEjP.jpg

Reiji: Tch...

Suddenly, almost like an flashback, an image of his past flashed in his mind.

QUnYtkF.png

Reiji: Sayuki....FLUGEL BLITZ! 

On reflex, he ultilizes magic in order to enhance his speed in order to avoid Iblis fiery breath. Since he heard Lightflare's voice earlier commanding everyone to attack, he approached him.

BtZ0Vhf.jpg

Reiji: Yo! I'm assuming you're the leader here. I don't know exactly what's happening, but count with me to take this thing down.

He made sure to confirm his status as an ally to Lightflare.

(OOC: Nevermind what I said, I'll just reveal my OC's name right now)

From a distance, the man in black reveals his name while surronded by worms.

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"Just call me... Kirimuri. Now, can anybody lend me a hand? These worms seem to be everywhere and I can't keep emitting smoke for the whole day, otherwise I'll most likely collapse and won't be able to move for a while..."

latest?cb=20121125095444

ROOOOOOREEEEE!

Iblis writhes in pain as he slumps over. The ground shakes as his face hits the ground. Iblis attempts to push itself of the ground to an upright position...

latest?cb=20101205114241

NICHIIRO SHYOU BARRAGE!

Oro immediately begins to assult Iblis with multiple projectile attacks...

69da8b65290cfe7f0311a91521da6641.jpg

LIGHTFLARE! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

11815677_474236292745872_1176199713_n_zp

Right...it's now or never...

A sudden calm came across LightFlare. The light energy that surrounded LightFlare was suddenly enfused with a purple like aura...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqHG5L0rQpdXz8y8KjkEC

LightFlare camly takes his stance. In an instant he expells his chi creating a crater under his feet. He leaps into the air...

Spoiler

BINDING TECHNIQUE: MISOGI!!!

LightFlare uses one of his binding techniques. Iblis tries to resist. It takes much of LightFlare's effort to subdue the beast. Iblis is momentarily unable to move...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc2FeRoVUaQtw7qmglElq

Huh...huh.....NOWS YOUR CHANCE!

Spoiler

@Captain Papyrus OOC: It's now or never bro.

**Raganork's Ridicule still playing**

16 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Your help is welcome. I am known as LightFlare. It seems there are many strong fighters here. Almost as if these chain of events have brought us here...by fate. What is your name young warrior? You have an aura that far exceeds you seemingly mild deemener.

UjJ6cxV.png

Reiji: I'm Reiji Yoshino. And yeah, I've been through some stuff that made me have this aura you noticed on me.

6 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

From a distance, the man in black reveals his name while surronded by worms.

edbe8a312bbe5eed942ee0f491de75a6-dai1wqu"Just call me... Kirimuri. Now, can anybody lend me a hand? These worms seem to be everywhere and I can't keep emitting smoke for the whole day, otherwise I'll most likely collapse and won't be able to move for a while..."

7hpPaLp.jpg

Reiji: Alright, it seems that duty calls.

t5ZI9bF.jpg

Reiji: ORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

With a powerful magic enfused fist, Reiji punched one worm away, making it collide with some others.

SXdr5Hz.png

Reiji: Over here, quick!

pi5Wlrr.pngOh my, looks like our assault is working out!

wTfPBpm.pngWe are not allowed to let our guard down just yet, though. Iblis can still be a threat even this weakened. BTW, weren't we supossed to be more people?

pi5Wlrr.pngWell, we have left Renko and Mari...oh no! We have left Renko and Maribel somewhere. Who knows what could happen to them, and nobody is here to defend them!

u4EsOao.png*sigh* Nice going, gentlemen. And now what? We are not allowed for them to get hurt. Especially not Renko, because if she gets hurt, Maribel gets angry, and we all know what happened last time she became angry.

wTfPBpm.pngActually, what did happen back then?

bX7E6Ba.png...something that could have easily ended in a massacre.

(OOC: Taking a while so let's see what's happening to Tatsuna and Daisy)

Spoiler

**Shadow Covering the city plays again**

x4zFP1O.png

Tatsuna: HA!!!

With precise punches, Tatsuna send many of the monsters flying, while Daisy danced around the battlefield with her twin blades, slashing many monsters in the process.

6hyq6bB.png

Tatsuna: Alright, just a little more...

ONJtMlm.png
Daisy: Don't relax just yet!

YP2RxC6.png
Tatsuna: !!!

She quickly turned around while delivering a punch, stunning the monster momentarily while Daisy charged in and delivered a kick that sent it away.

jD7r6a1.png

Daisy: See?

WLHQfHy.png
Tatsuna: Ehehehe...Sorry...

AdHKzJn.png
Daisy: Serious...You have "Leader" on your rank, you need to pay more attention to your surroun-

x4zFP1O.png
Tatsuna: HAAAAA!!!

ONJtMlm.png
Daisy: !!!

Tatsuna quickly got close to Daisy. Noticing her plan, Daisy let Tatsuna use her back for Tatsuna's attack, which was a kick that stopped the monster in place. Then, Daisy delivered a powered kick, sending it away.

VP0Podq.png

Daisy: Hmph...

6hyq6bB.png
Tatsuna: Slips ups happen.

AFJPDim.png
Daisy: Right...

NE45IGo.png
Tatsuna: Alright, let's finish this!

s6ndrPq.png
Daisy: (Odd...our last attack was well coordinated...Almost as if we trained together.)

dYvX4Wq.png
Daisy: (Well...Maybe because I know how her eyes look like when she's fighting...)

4ef1YU1.png
Daisy: (But...it really wasn't a a trainning...It was a grueling fight.)

Spoiler

Flashback - The Dragon and the Wolf

Music: Get over it

wz1a1bo.png

Crimson Moth (Daisy Clay): ARYAAAAAAAAAA!!! OUTTA WAY!!!

With devastating fists, the group were mowing down the Sumeragi Soldiers.

12gz02m.png

Sumeragi Trooper #1 : Dammit! They are apporaching faster and faster.

yDdCkzh.png
Sumeragi Trooper #2 : Go for a flanking attack, right now!

SfcjYfc.png
Purple Crow (Masato Shuuya): You heard that guys?

6yzq3s4.png
Moth: Loud and clear leader. I'll stay here and take care of our rear.

pZXLVGC.png
Jade Cross (Kurosawa Saki): Right, we're counting on you.

c3ZfKly.png
Moth: I won't let a single one pass.

As her teamates went ahead on the train, more Sumeragi Troopers appeared, so she easily cleared them.

qWTKXo5.png

Moth: Alright...I guess this is all of them.

???: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ORvWwtK.png
Moth: !!!

She looked behind her, then noticed someone approaching from above, with a fist with a red dragon-shaped aura. The punch was inches from her face, but she reacted faster and managed to throw her attacker away.

PoxOLOR.png

???: WAAAAAAAAH!!!

HzqFjEN.png

Moth's opponent pulls a gun in mid-air and lands on her feet, but Moth also pulled her guns shot at her. (OOC: Ignore the guy on the background, I'll photoshop him away later.)

tgh2xXO.png

Tatsuna: Heh...Not bad!

ZnYFTIc.png
Moth: W-Where the hell did you come from?

EdZRsbS.png
Tatsuna: Well, I jumped from a building to this train.

qWTKXo5.png
Moth: Do you realize what would've happened if you missed right?

ye0nYl7.png
Tatsuna: Thanks for the worries, but this train was like slow motion to me.

5wfHj5d.png
Moth: (Seriously?)

RfOZ5mn.png
Tatsuna: Anyway...I have to ask you to stop this!

6yzq3s4.png
Moth: The answer is no.

5JuCf4T.png
Tatsuna: But...

qWTKXo5.png
Moth: No matter what you say to me, I won't stop.

FM6rXsW.png
Tatsuna: Isn't there really another way? If we talk things over with Sumeragi Group...then surelly

Koy3PyN.png
Moth: Spare me of your speech! Hurry up and bring it on!

RfOZ5mn.png
Tatsuna: ...

Music: Izayoi

Looking fiercely at Moth, Tatsuna ran at her, with gun in hands. Moth started to shoot at her, but the girl kept swiftly doding them.

6ZAsAFu.png

Moth: Then, how about this!!

As Tatsuna got nearby, she dodged a shot from the left gun. Moth was now in her range.

xMfRGK2.png

Tatsuna: HYAAAAAA!!!

She went for the blow, however, she soon stopped when Moth's right gun was aiming at her face.

fYEqJnu.png

Tatsuna: !!!

Using her free hand, she knocked the gun away while attempting to fire another shot at Moth. However, still having one gun left, she shot at Tatsuna's hand, hitting her gun and knocking it away.

igXzOjE.jpg

Moth: You're mine!

She fired an energy shot bigger than the previous ones. But, even with no window to dodge, Tatsuna deflected the bullet with a magic enhanced arm.

Qa0OwSn.png

Moth: (Red flames?)

xMfRGK2.png
Tatsuna: You won't be shooting that anymore.

In the blink of an eye, Tatsuna closed in on Moth, delivering a palm strike that threw her out of balance.

Bgmy2BQ.png

Moth: Argh!!!

The strike was followed by two strong slaps and a third one that slammed her on the floor.

RfOZ5mn.png

Tatsuna: I'm not done yet.

Tatsuna picked Moth by the shoulders, lifting her up. Before she could follow with a combo, Moth recovered from her dizzyness and blocked the incoming strikes.

7tQKP7N.png

Moth: I'm not out yet!

She knocked back Tatsuna with an arm swing.

fYEqJnu.png

Tatsuna: Here it comes...

6fY3o7A.jpg

In a blink, Moth closed in on Tatsuna, delivering a powerful blow that sent her flying. 

**Music Stops**

lvvPb2K.png

Tatsuna: AAAAAARGH!!!

Bgmy2BQ.png
Moth: *cough* Okay...You're actually pretty tough...

ye0nYl7.png
Tatsuna: Of course...For someone as high ranked as me...I have to put up a fight...Owch!

i0tUI55.png
Moth: I see...Not that I'm interested on your ran-

VLx0luF.png
Tatsuna: I'm the Vice-Leader of the Intelligence Office.

Qa0OwSn.png
Moth: What?

tgh2xXO.png
Tatsuna: I've been tracking down the stolen Compact Glaive Devices for a while. And in the case I found someone using them...Well...

QU9qnQG.png
Moth: Tch...

TyBtRZj.png
Tatsuna: Still, I'm impressed that you're handling it really well. You see, that device you're wearing was supposed to be given to me.

Py9qxo7.png
Moth: Eh?

tgh2xXO.png
Tatsuna: Too bad I never got to use it sooner.

Compact Glaive Device

Unlike the Glaive the Adepts at Sumeragi use to control their powers, these are devices made in order to give combat abilities to normal people. However, since it is still a project in development, said devices can cause a severe mental and physical stress on a normal person, with a chance of crippling or killing a normal man.

And so, the tests are being done on people who already have some degree of fighting experience, people whican withstand the stress. However, there are still chances that their bodies might suffer some damage, like a disability.

But, once a device is used and the user survives the transformation process, he will be able to use the device at will.

There are many varying models of Compact Glaive Device, containing stored combat data, an enhanced battle armor and might come with additional weapons. In Daisy's case, the combat data stored inside the glaive gave her a new fighting style based on her fists instead of her kicks. So, whenever she using her Crimson Moth persona, she fights 
mostly her fists.

oSrNwab.png

Moth: (So...If she ever got to use this...Her battle skills would increase a lot...Dammit...it is as if this was made for her.)

Music: Bad Fortune Flower

RfOZ5mn.png
Tatsuna: Alright...Time for round 2!!! I'll prove to you there's a better path than this!

VFFrHyI.png
Moth: As if that's going to happen idiot!!!

They close in at the same time, exchanging and blocking each others blows. Moth had the advantage, since her fists were protected by her armor, and if this lockdown kept going on, Tatsuna would end up with her own fists wounded.

Bgmy2BQ.png

Moth: (If I can manage to keep this up that is...)

Moth knew that despite her newly acquited battle knowledge, she still wasn't used to it. Against someone who had a more solid understanding and experience with fist-based combat, Tatsuna would surely see a hole in her offense and defense.

oSrNwab.png

Moth: (The train doesn't have enough space to switch to hit and run...Dammit what do I do?)

xMfRGK2.png
Tatsuna: Ha!!!

Earlier than expected, Tatsuna found the opening she needed, throwing a right straight at Moth.

Py9qxo7.png

Moth: Whoa!!!

However, at the last second, she managed to dodge it.

RfOZ5mn.png

Tatsuna: Once again...I'm sorry...

Py9qxo7.png
Moth: Ah...

With her left fist covered in red flames, Tatsuna threw a powerful punch that was way faster than what Moth could predcit, hitting her right over the left side of her face.

Bgmy2BQ.png

Moth: ARGH!!!

FM6rXsW.png
Tatsuna: I'll ask again...Please...Stop this! I don't want to hurt you...

oSrNwab.png
Moth: ...Not...a...chance...As long...as Sumeragi keeps labelling Adepts as a threat...I won't give up!

RfOZ5mn.png
Tatsuna: I see...

Tatsuna went for another flaming fist, Moth managed to block it in time, but not even Moth could block it completely. Due to the immense strenght of  the attack, she was pushed back a bit and had her guard broken.

Qa0OwSn.png

Moth: (Oh no!)

xMfRGK2.png
Tatsuna: Chance!

6yzq3s4.png
Moth: (Just this once..she won't notice!) 

Music: Mythic Magic

wz1a1bo.png

Moth: HYAAAAAA!!!

She swifly turned her body around and delivered a kick with a speed way faster than her own punches, caughting Tatsuna off guard.

L9N43j4.png

Tatsuna: What?!

oSrNwab.png
Moth: Now...it's my turn!

Turning around once more, Moth lunged at Tatsuna, delivering a flurry of punches.

5JuCf4T.png

Tatsuna: Argh...

QU9qnQG.png
Moth: I'm not letting you use that attack again!

The battle was at Moth's favor this time, not giving Tatsuna any chance to counte. She could only block the attacks. However, since she wasn't wearing any armor, Moth's fists caused more damaged.

EdZRsbS.png

Tatsuna: Hehe...Things are getting bad for me...

wz1a1bo.png
Moth: Damn straight!!! HAAAAAA!!!

xMfRGK2.png
Tatsuna: HA!

Much like before, Tatsuna saw an opening on Moth's fighting form. Delivering a magic enhanced straight punch at her opponent.

75IiPI2.png

Moth: Heh! (Won't work a third time!)

However, she managed to side-step the attack and backstep the following one.

wz1a1bo.png
Moth: As I said, Miss Vice-Leader, It's my turn now!

In a blink, Moth closed in on Tatsuna.

PoxOLOR.png

Tatsuna: (That move again!)

6fY3o7A.jpg
Moth: HAAAAAAAA!!!

However, Tatsuna managed to sucesfully block it.

FM6rXsW.png

Tatsuna: Urgh...

wz1a1bo.png
Moth: This is payback!

Using her free hand, Moth went for a punch in the head, sucesfully knocking Tatsuna to the ground.

lvvPb2K.png

Tatsuna: No...*cough*

6fY3o7A.jpg
Moth: This is the end!

Moth went to deal a punch who would knock Tatsuna out, but then...

xMfRGK2.png

Tatsuna: Flame Ignition: TURBULENCE!

Music: Absolute Fear

However, Tatsuna was not on the floor anymore. When Moth looked foward, she saw her opponent covered in an aura of red flames.

Py9qxo7.png

Moth: (T-This move...no way...)

A move Daisy Clay was still trainning to learn. Flame Ignition was nothing more than using a user's magic power to enhance their body capabilities.

oSrNwab.png

Moth: That speed...it was the same as your punches from before...

RfOZ5mn.png
Tatsuna: Honestly...I didn't want to use this on you...

VFFrHyI.png
Moth: (She had all this strenght hidden all the time?)

AaNxSc4.png
Tatsuna: I can't ultilize the space of this train to take advantage of this speed. I'm sure you noticed this since you got used to it on my third attack. I guess this what happens when you don't have many sides to attack from.

ye0nYl7.png
Tatsuna: Hihihi! It's just like my boss said. No matter how strong I am...There will be people who will impress me during my career.

Bgmy2BQ.png
Moth: (How can she be laughing at a time like this?)

aHisj3x.png
Tatsuna: That's why... have to make sure that I do not dissapoint my opponent either. It pains me to do it like this...But I'll do my best to show you that there is another way around this.

Sudenly, all of the aura on her body was concentrated on her right arm.

Py9qxo7.png

Moth: Ack!

For the first time since her arrival in the city, an opponent made Crimson Moth, Daisy Clay terrified.

In front of her, was a girl who was her complete opposite. Not only in beliefs, fighting style, but also, proefficiency in magic. The Rozea Family were one of the Ancestor Families who never employed the use of magic weapons born from the user. Instead, they focused on the use of magic flames. Its red colored flame earned comparisons from the Violet Shadruss dark flames. The very same flames that Daisy Clay employed. Daisy was living proof that normal people could understand the magic concepts from the Ancestor families. 

But that didn't mean she could win in her current state. Her exact 1 month of trainning with magic was nothing compared to someone who had contact with it since she was a child. She realized it way too late. Bracing herself for the incoming attack, the fear apparent in her eyes.

A sight Tatsuna hated to see. She would rather talk things over with someone rather than to fight them. But, she needed to be strong. She knew that she needed strenght to back up her words. Tatsuna wanted to reach out her opponents heart. But the more strenght that she used, the more it hurted her heart.

But right now, she had no choice. Had she continued to employ Turbulence, Moth would get even more used to the speed. She also needed to chase the other two glaive users.

fYEqJnu.png

Tatsuna: Sorry...I'll make sure they'll take good care of you.

Bgmy2BQ.png
Moth: ...

xMfRGK2.png
Tatsuna: TAKE THIS! DRAGON...

But then, the loud sound of a communicator was heard.

tgh2xXO.png

Tatsuna: Ah! A moment please...

Qa0OwSn.png
Moth: Eh?

Tatsuna simply stoped her move and answered her communicator. Moth noticed that her comm was also ringing.

ye0nYl7.png

Tatsuna: Hello?

m0bB1QR.png
Moth: W-What is it?

12gz02m.png
Sumeragi Trooper #1: Mission Failed...

lAwWzRG.png
Cross: We managed to disconnect the cars with the prisoners from the train.

Qa0OwSn.pnguG94F9m.png
Moth and Tatsuna: Really?

9T9kOW1.png
Cross: The leader said you're free to go to the meeting point.

12gz02m.png

Sumeragi Trooper #1: They are out of our reach...

RfOZ5mn.png
Tatsuna: Okay, try using the helicopters to search them.

h4ftTUe.png
Tatsuna: ...It seems you've won this one.

6yzq3s4.png
Moth: ...

EdZRsbS.png
Tatsuna: I'll admit defeat for now, you're free to go.

Qa0OwSn.png
Moth: What?

ye0nYl7.png
Tatsuna: Remember well the result of our match...And think twice before doing this again.

aP0P8pH.png
Moth: Tch...

VLx0luF.png
Tatsuna: But...In the case you still want to do this, I'll be looking foward for our next duel!

8yoic8y.png
Moth: Imbecile! I never want to meet you again!

h4ftTUe.png
Tatsuna: Hahahaha! Take care!

jMHjgwZ.png
Moth: Dumbass...

Despite the sucess of the mission, Moth still took it as a defeat, specially since she was spared by her opponent. Once she arrived at the meeting point, she fell on the ground face up, looking at the afternoon sky with anger.

End of Flashback

VP0Podq.png

Daisy: *kicks the last monster away* Sigh...

q3BzUoc.png

Tatsuna: YES! WE WON!

TNHi2sK.png

Daisy: Whoa! What's this all of a sudden?

XvR3GkT.png

Tatsuna: But...If we didn't defeat these things, they could've hurt the civilians.

UxoQDB3.png

Daisy: Hmmm...I understand your point...But I wouldn't exagerate that much for a celebration.

WLHQfHy.png

Tatsuna: Well...It's just...I'm happy when I get to help people.

4ef1YU1.png

Daisy: I-I see... (We're fighting for the same thing...Yet...)

6hyq6bB.png
Tatsuna: Hehee~! So, did you like the workout?

7W3fCpJ.png
Daisy: Meh...It was okay I guess.

WSaovUM.png
Tatsuna: It seems your control of fire magic still isn't quite there. I've noticed that you can concentrate them better in your swords.

RjlLhBZ.png
Daisy: Well, since I'm using the Violet Shadruss Family style, It's easier for me to do this.

wupknli.png

Tatsuna: That's amazing.

UxoQDB3.png

Daisy: Alright, how about we finish what we started? We came here to investigate this place right?

PcdJgvs.png

Tatsuna: R-Right. Let me phone my boys first to tell them to search the city for more monsters.

VP0Podq.png

Daisy: (They seem to be a recent thing...Or else Master Kendo would've told me about this.)

???: Don't worry, You've defeated all of them.

2eTLcCF.png

Daisy: What?

ehe7k35.png

Tatsuna: WAH!!! Y-You!

Music: Nishikiyama (The track doesn't really have a name, so I came up with one.)

kVqSwus.png

CULPRIT OF THE WINTER DISTRICT GENOCIDE

RALF CLAY

(OOC: Oh yeah, this is the jingle that plays whenever one of these intros appear)

a9NWqFG.png

Ralf: Sup!!!

AFJPDim.png

Daisy: Tch! *takes a stance*

NE45IGo.png

Tatsuna: Aha! The criminal always comes back to the crime scene!

oMn3I5x.png

Ralf: Hehehe! She's a peppy one huh?

y5X4xy0.png

Daisy: Ignoring the dumbass over here...What are you doing here Ralf Clay?

RQHH4sU.png

Ralf: Nothing much Daisy Clay. I heard that Kalos is a nice city so I came here for a vacation.

a4TQh3T.png

Daisy: Yeah...And I'm Crimson Moth! Do you expect us to believe that pathetic excuse?

6hyq6bB.png

Tatsuna: Hm? I thought you would choose the Queen of England of the President of Japan for the joke.

AdHKzJn.png

Daisy: Hey...This is no time for discussing jokes...

lwfNbLO.png

Ralf: Hahahahahaha!

vYfXNBn.png

Daisy: Don't laugh!

YP2RxC6.png

Tatsuna: Oh, that's right. Since you both from the Clay family, that makes you relatives, right?

jD7r6a1.png

Daisy: You do know this is more of an "adopted name" rather than a family one. I know that you're aware of the tradition.

WLHQfHy.png

Tatsuna: Hehee~!

chFCYTz.png

Daisy: A-N-Y-W-A-Y...

ONJtMlm.png

Daisy:Are you responsable for those monsters?

oMn3I5x.png

Ralf: No. I just got here.

AdHKzJn.png

Daisy: Really now?

a9NWqFG.png

Ralf: That's true! I mean, I was going to check if this place was safe, but I should've imagined that my little bout with Kazuya Amon would've brought attention. Regardless, your mission is to capture me on sight, am I right?

XvR3GkT.png

Tatsuna: Absolutely. And we already got you surrounded and cornered.

s6ndrPq.png

Daisy: (She already got behind him.)

Vk5lqYP.png

Ralf: You really don't lose time huh?

9UqLKdy.png

Daisy: Before we begin...what do you mean that there's no other monsters?

a9NWqFG.png

Ralf: Exactly what I said. You have no need to worry about them.

AFJPDim.png

Daisy: So, you really are involved in this.

LucKTDd.png

Ralf: Well...I'm  not really responsable for them...But I guess you wouldn't believe me. That's it for negotiations I guess...

ehe7k35.png

Tatsuna: Now now Ralfie! Think better before pulling a weapon on us.

kVqSwus.png

Ralf: Why are you hesitating?

Music: One-Eyed Slugger

itrA7bx.png

Tatsuna: What? Where did he go?

ao1YU8e.png

Ralf: *appears in front of her* It's your job to fight people like me.

He hits her head with his bat.

M9V6ikM.png

Ralf: So don't hesitate on your duty!

Then, he launches her away with a bat swing.

DPeijWN.png

Daisy: ROZEA!!!

mjnrOkp.png

Tatsuna: Argh!

H5yvG5r.png

Ralf: Not every opponent is willing to listen to you...Specially when they firmly cling to their beliefs! If you want to protect people, then you should be willing to spill blood.

XoSQnlZ.png

Daisy: (He's on another level entirely!)

He reappears behind Daisy and delivers a punch. however, his fist gets blocked by Tatsuna.

hHpkSdT.png

Tatsuna: I'm...aware of that...

2eTLcCF.png

Daisy: Ah...

4HlXzNP.png

Tatsuna: However...I believe that we can all live our lives without having to fight...hurt each other.

t67sHwF.png

Ralf: ...Is that so?

x4zFP1O.png

Tatsuna: Yes...And I'll want...No...I WILL make that future possible! Let's go Daisy-chan!!!

tNGUmaI.png

Daisy: Count me in! HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

They both attack Ralf at the same time, managing to push him away, but he doesn't fall on the ground.

bIemWES.png

Ralf: Well, don't let me stop you. Show me the strenght of your decision! I'm sure the world needs more people like you.

SIDE END

Unbeknownst to the heroes while they're too occupied in fighting Iblis, the monster suddenly summons a small, but rapid flaming boulder then launches it towards where Renko and Maribel are standing at. Kirimuri, with his unusual sixth-sense, detects the projectile.

st__um_by_orochidarkkyo_daluj0d_by_duckm"Watch out! Unless you want to get crushed then burned to death..."

Main Mercenary Base also known as "Warrior's Hangout"

Flare steps inside the base. The place is filled with people, the majority of them fighters from various places.

"Busy day today."

MechHisui-1.png

"Welcome back, Flare-sama. I thought you would be gone longer."

"As did I, but turns out I might have exaggerated a bit in my worries."

"I will have to ask to put the base on Stand-by. I hate risking business so suddenly, but I may need the base closed to the public."

The mercenary base remained for the years that passed. While the group still operates on request as before, Flare has looked into offering other services. The state of the art training machines the mercenaries possessed began to be opened to the public....for a fee of course. The base was remodeled to accommodate the public including having an entire floor dedicated to training and another floor dedicated for them to rest and relax including it's own restaurant. Though Flare hired some extra staff to help around with the expansion the majority of them were various Mech Hisui units with the base's original Mech Hisui serving as their leader. Over time, the place began gaining fame eventually nicknamed The Warrior's Hangout. Of course, the base's more critical areas remained off limits and with the tight security from before to ensure noone authorized entered.

MechHisui-1.png

"Understood. I will notify my sisters......done."

Flare continued toward the underground area where the actual base was located. Passing through the security system, he eventually arrived to his command room. He pulled out the orb and continued to watch the ongoing battle with Iblis. Ingrid would very likely take this back soon, but for now he might as well borrow it to see how things fared.

"Still doing well. Unfortunately, things are never so simple..."

Flare went to the computer and began to bring up the profiles of members past and present.

"..."

MechHisui-1.png

"I believe we've had a discussion about this. Multiple times in fact."

"..."

MechHisui-1.png

"It was agreed that they would contact you for any contracts. Not that you would contact them."

"I know I know...."

Flare looked at the orb.

"But at times, I miss the old times. It doesn't feel...right... to know something is going on and not do anything. These guys are doing really well, but..."

MechHisui-1.png

"Considering the number and their combat capabilities being demonstrated, I would say their probabilities of success are very high. Flare-sama there is nothing to worry about. Besides, my duty remains to watch over you. Despite the creator's experiments working well on you, I must advise against unnecessary recklessness."

Flare3_zpszlrfywct.png?w=480&h=480&fit=c

"That worried for me?"

MechHisui-1.png

"As I said, it is my duty."

Flare looks back at the profiles of his comrades.

"I would ask you if you missed them, but I'm not sure if....well....don't take this the wrong way."

MechHisui-1.png

"I understand. In truth, even I am not sure if I could truly answer that despite my AI capabilities. With that said, I do wonder at times..."

The mecha maid took control of the computer as she highlighted the profile of a certain holy knight.

MechHisui-1.png

"I've had reports that Illyara had gone through an incident some time ago. It's been resolved, but I wonder if their moment of peace will last."

"Ky? He's one of the best fighters I've seen. He's more than capable of handling things. Plus, he's got some good friends at his side and I don't mean just us."

The mecha maid flips to another profile. This time of the one known as the Thousand Years Protector

MechHisui-1.png

"I've had reports that she remains awake. As you know, she's supposed to only be awake only when the world will be or is in a crisis that requires her to be involved."

"The world ain't going to shit, if that's what you're thinking. At least, not in the way that she would be able to help resolve..."

MechHisui-1.png

"Do you know something about her situation?"

"It's clear as day to me. Her "duty" is a demanding one that basically means you don't get to live a life just so you can fix the world's screw ups. Waking up just to solve a problem, just to go back in a slumber for when you're needed again. She's lived for generations due to this."

"My point is that even her arcana knows that is a load of bull. She may have been needed years ago, but there is no need for a guardian nowadays. She's not going back into a slumber because her duty is over. She's been granted the chance to live a normal life."

"With the fun part of being left to figure out how modern technology works on your own. She's a smart girl, she's probably figured that out."

The room remains silent for a moment.

"The base is on stand-by, right? How about this? Let's watch and see what happens. These guys save the day and take out this monster and we go back to our routine as if nothing happened. If something catastrophic or unexpected happens that it's clear that they won't be able to handle it on their own, we head over there immediately."

MechHisui-1.png

"...Acceptable terms"

"Good. Now, I'll need some help with a few things. First off, I need you to call back Robo-Ky back to base."

MechHisui-1.png

"Notified. I'll send a few of my sisters if he does not comply."

"And second, I need you to get me everything you can get on our potential allies fighting this thing.

MechHisui-1.png

"Understood, scanning all known databases..."

Flare5_zpstqwwowhs.png?w=480&h=480&fit=c

"And now...the waiting game..."

(The plan is that Flare may join up once Iblis is defeated. Can't do earlier than that without messing you guys up. And of course, a little backstory on what he's been doing the last few years since he was last seen in the story.)