The Roleplay Paradise Part 2 : Revenge Of Role Play!

On 9/1/2017 at 6:52 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare rides on Ultraman's shoulders, blasting the worms with single shots.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxL9RB5pApqunIYxxMDHf

(These things again. I wonder if any of the other creatures we encountered in the void will appear...) 

ryue.gif

Ultraman!? Do you find it ironic that you can grow large, yet also have large bugs to squash? Heh...

2rFhUI5.png  well when you put it that way... (cuts one of the worm's head off with his Zero Sluggers) anyways! where's that Iblis behemoth!? I am ready to take it down by myself! what do you think Erza?

Burning Kalos City

BGM: Another Side, Another Story (Kingdom Hearts II)

The worms filled the entire city, who was in complete ashes. They saw everyone fighting to stop it, while the others discussed the point of Iblis' location.

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: This... is completely horrible...

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Agni: It's just one disaster after another... seriously, why?

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: Anyway, we can't waste time. Magio, we're going in too.

With a fingersnap, Asterius rose from the ground. Victoria jumped on his shoulder, with Agni and Anna following her. She started to order it and the brutal monster began pummeling the worms as Agni shot them. Anna was paying attention to see where she was supposed to act with her healing.

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: Alright, it's time for some action.

42759455_p12_zpsbefbf1d3.png

Maribel: Magio... what should we do?

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Just stay here. Don't jump in the fight or you're going to get in danger, got it?

42711081_p0_zpsa98c7b96.png

Renko: Got it!

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

Maribel: ... Please, be careful.

Magio nodded at them as he and Argento flew off from Ultraman's shoulder.

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: As I heard, Iblis is to the north. That is where we are heading, is it not?

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: But we're not picking any unnecessary fights. Let's stay out of it and warn everyone about how the situation is before we can ever act.

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: Hmph. What is the point? Why should we even bother about them, anyway?

Staring_zps95b23826.png

Magio: You're really stubborn...

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

Argento: ... Whatever. As I said, all that matters for me is your life.

Magio couldn't do anything but smile wryly and fly. Argento looked at him flying and then stood thinking...

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: (... If not Iblis, we have two more threats. One is that demon Jebediah, who is somewhere around here. And the other one...)

Spoiler

BGM: Aurora of Darkness (Bravely Default)

5a97f745-bdae-499a-9c5f-d4a153d0f0a3_zps

Argento: ... What?

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox: Yeah. According to Kogorou, he escaped from my watch while we were fighting. I guess he's out in the human world too...

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: So what of it? Why you're telling me this and not to Magio?

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

Necrox: That's because you're cold-hearted enough to finish him. If I told Magio, he would probably question about a way of bringing him alive.

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox: And I don't want that. I want him to be bleeding in the ground. Along with Jebediah. that son of a bastard.

Argento: ...

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: His name is Shura. You'll see him once you see a guy running with a lot of weapons in his back.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: Listen, for what reason should I clean your mess? I have to deal with all of those idiots already, I do not have time to-

Mocking_zps63ec240c.png

Necrox: Shura always goes after the strongest warriors in order to defeat them. If he goes after Magio or any of the others, what would you think it would happen?

5a97f745-bdae-499a-9c5f-d4a153d0f0a3_zps

Argento: ...!

Excited_zps08a28687.png

Necrox: Deal made, then. I'll give you a call to hear the results.

Necrox left back to the Netherworld to see the state of it after the fight they had. His words made a turmoil in Argento's mid as he joined the rest as they were ready to leave.

c7bdddf9-64b9-4191-9a2d-68f483efddd3_zps

Argento: (If what he said is true, then I have to kill Shura without any failure. I cannot have him killing Magio... or any of those fools, no matter how much insignificant they are to me.)

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: (I feel a presence around Iblis that is different. If that is the case, it might be Shura. I will ambush him before he can do anything.)

Argento flew the same way Magio went, but at a point, he went into another direction. The others noticed that and began to suspect what he was going to do.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: He started going the same way Magio did and then suddenly changes directions? What's with that?

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Maybe... he was going to see if there are any survivors?

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Victoria: Who? Argento? Nah. He ain't the collaborative type of person.

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

Agni: ... I get the feeling he knows something and it's hiding from us, as usual. I'm going to follow him and see what I can find.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: In that case, will you see what Kiravel transforms into?

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Agni: Good idea. I summon you, spirit of my gun! Come, Seraph Wings Kiravel!

Agni threw his white gun in the air as it glowed brighter by seconds. Once it finished, the gun revealed a enormous angelic dragon, flying in the sky. His voice echoed as he presented himself.

latest?cb=20151023104410

Kiravel: I am at your command, Master Agni. Your wish shall be my eternal order...

Agni noticed that now he had a white sniper rifle in his hand and that his other has vanished. It was the same thing that happened back at the Netherworld, when he summoned Magnazorda and Kiravel had disaapeared. He jumped on the dragon's back.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Agni: So, who's with me to find out what Argento's actually up to?

(meanwhile in the outskirts of the city Kyo Kusanagi stands in awe of the destruction that the city had taken)

MhTWftf.png

Kyo: Holy crap just what happened here? this is another level of devastation well I guess I wont know until I go into the inner city

although I cant help but feel this something....is it fear? maybe

EFU6jM8.png

Kyo: my flames burning brighter than ever alright guess I'll get a move on

(Kyo continues forward into the city not knowing of the danger it holds inside)

On 1/21/2017 at 10:07 AM, Sinjik said:

As the group continues they start to see a dark figure appear.

latest?cb=20141218101832 I'm afraid it ends here...

Fiona could spot the figure in the distance from her new position atop Ultraman, and proceeded to point at him with one of her hands.

ca61b9294a.png

Fiona: H-hey, look! Who is that? He may be in danger!

5 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy noticed the strange figure in the distance as well.

Tommy: ...I think we might have someone blocking our way...

Tommy shrugged.

Tommy: Oh well... he might be a decent challenge to face against...

The words "decent challenge" were enough for Fiona to immediately respond with anger.

a4d30854cf.png

Fiona: "Decent challenge"? We are not here to fight anyone other than this Iblis being and their servants! We cannot distract ourselves with unnecessary fights! He may be of great help to us as well, so what good would it do us if we were to fight him?

1 minute ago, A person said:

The words "decent challenge" were enough for Fiona to immediately respond with anger.

Fiona: "Decent challenge"? We are not here to fight anyone other than this Iblis being and their servants! We cannot distract ourselves with unnecessary fights! He may be of great help to us as well, so what good would it do us if we were to fight him?

Tommy: Okay... you win this one...

Tommy: I... just haven't fought in a long time...

ET: No shit, Sherlock! Let's just see how useful he might be and get to Iblis!

4 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: Okay... you win this one...

Tommy: I... just haven't fought in a long time...

ET: No shit, Sherlock! Let's just see how useful he might be and get to Iblis!

Relieved that she hopefully prevented a conflict that could've resulted in serious injury to her friends or the man in question, she decided to try and bolster Tommy's morale.

4fbe485a83.png

Fiona: Then please, Tommy, use that energy within you against Iblis and their servants! With you, I am certain we will succeed in this battle and come out on top!

(in another area of the city Kyo continues to walk through the runed streets drenched in flames)

Ih40YXt.pngthis is way worse than I thought I just hope everyone got out of here safely

(kyo then pays attention to the ground as he see's abnormally large boot prints)

oFvU2yl.pngwho...or what the hell made these? they are huge I'm not sure whatever owns these prints is friendly but I guess i'll find out sooner of later

Tommy: Now, exactly what are you suggesting we turn back for? And what exactly is wrong with wrong with the girl in particular? Unless...

A suspicious look appeared on Tommy's face.

Tommy: ...there's something that isn't quite right about her... and even then, she doesn't seem like the one to hide secrets from people...

21 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: Now, exactly what are you suggesting we turn back for? And what exactly is wrong with wrong with the girl in particular? Unless...

A suspicious look appeared on Tommy's face.

Tommy: ...there's something that isn't quite right about her... and even then, she doesn't seem like the one to hide secrets from people...

latest?cb=20141218101832You don't exactly know what your messing with.  And to answer your second question.  Wouldn't you want to protect someone so fragile?  Plus I can sense something special......

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy: ...something special? What's this "something special" that you sense?

Tommy's face became even more suspicious.

latest?cb=20141218101832Hmmm.  Its all coming back to me now.  Something so special shouldn't be in anyones hands.  I must....