CF3 Panda - WIP (SXVector)

Okami

Well.. hello there XD I came to join Mugen because I was so intrigued with people who made mugen creations (especially characters). Thus, my first character to be made is a CF3 character. The CF3 Character that I am working on is called Panda. Well here is the WIP Video:

[beta Release Date] : Undecided as of now 40% Done Only - Estimation -> Forgot to show the evade command (Though already completed) - will post vid later on Some errors I found out myself and will soon be fixed (grab positions) -> and maybe some clsn boxes (Will Get On It) I will accept all feedback, either negative or in positive connotation. =D EDIT: I kind of need the FX sprites for the character in the source game XD and I am pretty much looking for sounds (actual in game sounds) from the game since I'm not "experienced" with ripping yet. What has been done: All basics (including directional basics when crouching/standing/jumping) Required Sprites CLSN One Super (2 left to do) All specials Edit some gameplay to my own liking Guard FX and Hit FX based on KOFXIII (Because it looks good XD) All Grabs Evade Taunt (Show in Vid as last move) What is soon to be updated/fixed: All supers being done Implement Proper Fall Sprites On Hit Behaviour (Light, Medium, Heavy) -> Make take a while I might plan on doing more CF3 characters when I have fully understand how to create a solid character (and good too!) To Do List: - Fixing Position grab errors o-o - Enhance Panda's combo ability (spamming any light attack will have faster hits and better combo utilization) - Better Combo System (try to connect hits easier like in actual source game [this is probably going to take the most time XD]

Well its a shockwave game XD - Capoeira Fighter 3 - Full version -> Shockwave.com has it XD I've been testing her for all the moves she has since I only make characters based on actual playing experience. I just want to replace all her hitting sounds with her actual sounds in game... and the hit fx/hyper fx. If you can help, thats great! ^^ Thanks for the feedback guys ^^ I'll upload a beta - probably for this week - but I want to release it when all her supers are done (tinkering with velsets and targetbinds =P) for her other 2 hypers

Well sounds are fine - thats all I need ^^ -> The FX Sprites (I'll probably scavenge them from some other sources to make the hypers/supers look good (and KO animation FX/Super animation FX(Like hyper start or something o-O)). So far I just need all Panda voice/hit sounds and thats it !

ok well i have no idea how to extract sounds from a flash game and im afraid the voices and attacks and linked together as well as the hits so to do this separately like is needed would be impossible to record cleanly. the only thing i can think of for you to do would be. 1. figure out where they got those sounds cause chances are they are from an actual game and not made for that game specifically. or 2. figure out how to extract from flash files if theres a way.