Hibiki Takane (Last Remnant style)

Noctis

Okay, something I never figured out...

"Search for all "vel z" and "pos z" triggers and replace with "0", or otherwise change the logic to omit the check."

Does this mean add a 0 to the end of it? Or a 0 in front of it?

"Fix any HitDefAttr triggers that are malformed. The correct syntax is "HitDefAttr <oper> <value1>, <value2>" where <oper> is "=" or "!=", <value1> has at least one letter of "SCA", and <value2> is a set of 2-character strings. e.g. "HitDefAttr = SC" -> "HitDefAttr = SC, NA, SA, HA"."

Is this just referring to the attr in the hitdef? Is it saying if it's just attr = S then it won't work and I need to add something like NA? Making it attr = S,NA?

you should not be using vel z or pos z. both codes were removed way back in the day. there old codes. the 0 goes at the end. velset = x,y,z but its not valid coding anymore. and i dont know which attr its refering to. but it sounds like it.

Weeee!!! No errors. Only problem I see now is the inconvenience of the x, y, and z critical triggers. Should I make them faster? I can make it easier to hit the button at the right time to make it less retarded. Also, you're very good at playing games. I always thought it was just my characters is why I can't win, but maybe it's just because I suck.

oh no i love the battle system you gave her. the only thing i can see myself doing to her is replacing the sprites for the directional buttons and the circle thing that closes in. also they have no a.i. i'll do a match aganst someone else who has better ai. later on.

Lol =P I'm planning to do A.I. after... Just need time to put everything at the CMDS XD, for the directional sprites, they do need some work. Though the attack with the bg disappearing, you should leave the opponent in a state where they can't block (like a pause moment) which may be better (IMO). But the character is good nonetheless ^^

one more bit of feedback on her sword rain special or w/e its called I think she should have CLSN so she can be hit out of it, cause right now its like once you use it, the other player is fucked because it breaks guard as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, all of her special attacks are unblockable. That's the point. And that move is her strongest attack, but I made each sword do like 30 damage incase you get raped by it, but sometimes, it just rapes you.

If you want, just go to her Specials.cns, state 6801, and change the damage in that states hitdef. Right now it's at 35,17. 17 being guard damage.