Pikachu released by Gladiacloud & Dylanius!

Gladiacloud

Some of the character's normals have bugged up priority. Standing LP HP and HK have a little too much. Crouching MP and HK as well.

The self-damaging Thunder attack is almost totally useless, seeing as how Pikachu's life stat is incredibly small as it is.

His normals in general are safe as heck as well. A bit too safe. A lot of them having a frame advantage of around 7... On block.

Pikachu's a bit too short. It'd be a wee bit more balanced if his hurtbox was raised to his ears.

Using an attack before double jumping results in you not being able to double jump.

Oh, and the disappearing intro thing. That's a problem as well.

10 minutes ago, Taur said:

Some of the character's normals have bugged up priority. Standing LP HP and HK have a little too much. Crouching MP and HK as well.

The self damaging Thunder attack is almost totally useless, seeing as how Pikachu's life stat is incredibly small as it is.

His normals in general are safe as heck as well. A bit too safe. A lot of them having a frame advantage of around 7... On block.

Pikachu's a bit too short. It'd be a wee bit more balanced if his hurtbox was raised to his ears.

Using an attack before double jumping results in you not being able to double jump.

Oh, and the disappearing intro thing. That's a problem as well.

1: Why do you think their priority is bugged?
2: Will nerf the self-inflicted damage in a patch.
3: So should I just lower the guard hitpauses by 7?

4: Well, Gladia did the hitboxes. Ask him about it.
5: Is this a personal nitpick of yours, or...?

6: Wait what. What "disappearing intro" thing?

6 minutes ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

1: Why do you think their priority is bugged?
5: Is this a personal nitpick of yours, or...?

6: Wait what. What "disappearing intro" thing?

The red hitboxes on these attacks don't have enough of the blue hurtboxes in them. Standing LP is the least extreme example of it, although it has other problems. Apparently, it's only coded to hit on frame 3. The first red hitbox is ignored, so it actually starts on frame 6 instead of frame 3. This means that MP has less startup than LP, which isn't quite right.

Not really. How is that nitpicking?

Pikachu disappears on my end in his intro. It appears to be screenpack-specific... how odd.

25 minutes ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

*sigh*
I'd say show me a video instead of a screenshot, but I have a damn good feeling that an animation got removed when I handed it over to gladiacloud for publishing.

Since Taur's computer is too potato for video, I uploaded one for him.

What a surprise! Great work as always to. Gladiacloud is the master at converting 3D to 2D! Man it's great that he's producing all the stuff we desire in mugen. He's doing all of MvC and Smash Bros. It will only be a matter of time before everything gets fully converted.

You do the community well my friend. Great contributions as always from you. ;) Keep up the great work!

13 minutes ago, AxSeeker said:

What a surprise! Great work as always to. Gladiacloud is the master at converting 3D to 2D! Man it's great that he's producing all the stuff we desire in mugen. He's doing all of MvC and Smash Bros. It will only be a matter of time before everything gets fully converted.

You do the community well my friend. Great contributions as always from you. ;) Keep up the great work!

Of course, you can't forget who helped code the character for Gladia.