What are certain moves with characters that you can't seem to activate, no matter how much you try inputting them?

Solid Snivy

Title is pretty self explanatory. This could also kinda double as a bit of a help thing for people to say how to put in the move without fail, if you want. For me, it would have to be Stahn's (author is 1/8192) Zankuu Tenshouken, AKA this move. 

Even the audio files via Fighter Factory show that the move is there. And Stahn's supers/mystic artes are incredibly easy to perform, too! It's just that super that never comes up, no matter how hard I try. Don't know if it's a finisher or a low health desperation attack myself.

EDIT: It is a low health attack, but you got me stumped as to how to activate it.

I can't seem to use one of som's Koakuma's spellcards. Apparently it involves using an array of books to fire a huge laser from the times I DID get it to work...all it requires to use a spellcard is a simple button press but this particular one doesn't seem to want to work 99% of the time.

7 hours ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

I can't seem to use one of som's Koakuma's spellcards. Apparently it involves using an array of books to fire a huge laser from the times I DID get it to work...all it requires to use a spellcard is a simple button press but this particular one doesn't seem to want to work 99% of the time.

That's because you have to summon all of Koakuma's books (including her book shield spellcard and the one where random books appear) in order for it to work. You'll know that you can activate her book beam spellcard if there's a ring under her.

Yuki Morikawa (the character on the left of my signature) has an uppercut super (which she does not have in the source game and it belongs to Shiho from the same game) that is nearly impossible to activate because of the fact that she already has a somersault super and both of these supers have almost the same inputs. The somersault super will be the one that comes out the most if you try to do the uppercut one. I don't really need that uppercut super though and the somersault is really used because it's weak and has no invincibility. 

37 minutes ago, Solid Snivy said:

Any commands that also require that going in a circle motion also count.

If the circle command starts with Up, you'll be able to pull it off as you will be on the ground again just before you finish inputting the command. 

Onto this: What I can never succeed in 95% of the time is combo from a move to a Half-circle command move.

On 9/14/2016 at 8:38 PM, DarkWolf13 said:

If the circle command starts with Up, you'll be able to pull it off as you will be on the ground again just before you finish inputting the command. 

Onto this: What I can never succeed in 95% of the time is combo from a move to a Half-circle command move.

I could agree with you on that. Lie's level 2 super kinda has that going with the up command being first.

• 2 months later...