Anastasia's Palettes Ft. Gladiolus Amicitia

Anastasia

When you run out of ideas for pallettes, have you ever thought of ethnically accurate pals? No offense to anybody meant. But it's kind of fun to see how some characters look ethnically and realistically correct. I did it with a stage edit before, and people seemed to love it.

1 minute ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

When you run out of ideas for pallettes, have you ever thought of ethnically accurate pals? No offense to anybody meant. But it's kind of fun to see how some characters look ethnically and realistically correct. I did it with a stage edit before, and people seemed to love it.

Do you mean like creating palettes for characters from other games? I'm just wondering what you said here Mr. Steal.

Yes. For example, Hatsune Miku with black hair, light brown skin, black irises - ethnically Japanese. Or you can take Adon, give him dark skin and black hair or reddish copper hair because of his ethnicity. Im not saying do this for everyone, but I am just saying in case you run out of ideas for pals, you can always try making characters look ethnically correct. I had tried it before and many people loved it.

Just now, Anastasia said:

That's awesome Mr. Steal, I think I know what you mean by your idea. Make them like regular people and look like actual people belonging to the reality world. :)

Yes, but accurate according to their race or ethnicity. Imagine a dark skinned Usopp because he is a mixed Jamaican. Ryu with black hair, black eyes, and a caramel skin tone. See, imagine these people if they were real.

Image result for ryu chun li movieImage result for assassin's fist ryu

Image result for real dhalsim

And then you just tweak and correct the colors of skin, hair, eyes and clothing. Some people may not care about it. But in my experience, alot of people really like it.

8 minutes ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Yes, but accurate according to their race or ethnicity. Imagine a dark skinned Usopp because he is a mixed Jamaican. Ryu with black hair, black eyes, and a caramel skin tone. See, imagine these people if they were real.

Image result for ryu chun li movieImage result for assassin's fist ryu

Image result for real dhalsim

And then you just tweak and correct the colors of skin, hair, eyes and clothing. Some people may not care about it. But in my experience, alot of people really like it.

These pictures look really accurate to Street Fighter characters.