NEON 7

(PREVIEW)

(DOWNLOAD)

DONLOAD UPDATE HERE!

(COMMENT)

WHAT'S BEEN CHANGED:

Spoiler

-Donatello is now a 6-button character
 -Added 2 new moves: Air Claw (Air/MAX only) & Technician's Fury(MAX)
 -Added Medium versions of Bo Thrust & Head-Spin Attack
 -Added 1 new winpose + more speech/voice samples
 -Donatello now has 5 more Palettes, all made by me
 -Replaced old big portrait with a new one
 -Fire Dragon's command has been chamged from "HP/z" to "D, DB, B, DB, D, DF, F, + HP/z"
 -Other minor/major changes

EXTRA CREDIT TO:

-aperson95: For CS (save for sprite group 0; that was done by me), big & small portraits, & extra animations (Well, most of them)
 -malevka1: For the HP animations (sprite group 213) Originally, they were going to be used for his command   normal, but I switched it, & it's a good thing I did that  
 -ynvaser: For his/her tutorial on helper projectiles (http://legendarysquad.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=18.0)
 -Kaguto Shin Sabaki: For his CS tutorial (https://youtu.be/CD3lpk0qM7I)

My first character. As you can see in the video, he is CvS/P.O.T.S.-styled pretty much due to the fact that I like this style and I plan on making more characters with this style in mind...At least until I get better at coding (I used a template for my Donatello.) Also, because I used his sprites from SNES Tournament Fighters, he's kinda limited. But I improvised.

The stage featured in this preview is a simple "zoom-with-parallaxed-floor" edit by me only for this occasion and is from GENESIS Tournament Fighters (Original .SFF by Nori-ban).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Feedback would be appreciated.

OH! And by the way, my stuff is COMPLETELY OPEN SOURCE. I don't care what you do with my stuff. I only ask for credit in return.

CREDIT TO:

Kamekaze: For .SFF & codes of his version of Donatello (I used his codes as reference).

Ryon: For his character tutorial (To be honest, I wish you used a "full sized" character for your tut as it would've been more helpful. Still though, my character wouldn't have throws otherwise.)

Just No Point, Cyanide, & altoiddealer: For putting up with my plead for coding throws (I thank you all, regardless).

Memo: For your P.O.T.S template (It was one of the things got me motivated for making my character).

Jayster: For the 8-bit Scrapyard song remix.
https://www.youtube.com/user/jayster6721

SeanAtly: For Donatello's battle stance sprites.

Thagr8test: For commissioning SeanAtly to make said sprites (Another thing that got me motivated for making my character).

DivineWolf, Jmorphman, etc: For practitioning P.O.T.S. game-play & just being inspirations all around.

Phantom.Of.The.Server.: For your game-play style, even though it's basically EX-GROOVE with EX Moves (Shame there's so much stigma over your style these days).

AND YOU:

For downloading my first character.

TO DO:

- Fix any issues based on feedback (If I ever get any other than praise for my character being "P.O.T.S-ified"...)
- Re-add Custom Combo (Maybe...)
- Rework Technician's Fury (But that'll be a LONG while from now. Also, maybe.)

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Kaguto Shin Sabaki said:

Thanks for giving the credit man I forgot I still even had that video on my youtube lol I should remake it someday so people can actually hear me better but I am glad I could be of help.

PS: Loving the character so far!

Heh, Thanks!

• 1 year later...

MASSIVE NECROBUMP!

Donatello has been updated again. Check first post for link.

-Converterd Donatello to work in WINMUGEN using Divinewolf's Kung Fu Man as a template
 -As such was done, Custom Combo has been removed indefinitely, but MAX Mode works properly now
 -Replaced his old sprites with new ones. He also has a new walking & running animation
 -Nerfed MAX Technician's Fury & Fire Dragon
 -Speaking of which, Fire Dragon now functions as it did in SNES Tournament Fighters (I had little to no knowledge of helper coding at the time which is why it wasn't like that to begin with)
 -Has a Level 3 portrait now
 -Has new Palettes
 -Other minor changes

Credit to all the people who made the sprite pack that I have here (Credits are listed in each of the sprite sheets):http://www.mediafire.com/file/88y2guexsdl6aie/Shin_TMNT_Sprites_Pack.rar

And special thanks to @RobotMonkeyHead for granting me Creator status! I'm late, but eh. Better late than never.

Spoiler

-----------------<Things To Do>---------------------

- Fix any issues based on feedback (If I ever get any other than praise for my character being "P.O.T.S-ified"...)
 - Re-add Custom Combo (Maybe...)
 - Rework Technician's Fury (But that'll be a LONG while from now.)