Some more W.I.P Projects of mine

MvC Champ

5Sgurpp.gif
Sorry for not being online very long. But you all know how much I'm a busy person, especially since I have to go to school early. So, I won't be online that much. But anyway, here are some of my projects.
Many of you may remember the MSHvSF Norimaro Update post I made like a couple months ago. Well, it is almost completed and some new things added. One thing that I finally manage to put was a Perfect Message when ever you win a match with a perfect. And yes, that same message will also be on MSHvSF Ryu. I also fixed the Taunt issue in which you are actually able to move during the taunt. Sadly, I could not add the extra win pose since I could not make the winpose be assigned to female characters. 
And speaking of MSHvSF Ryu, You will might notice that I swapped those SFA3 sprites with MSHvSF Sprites I ripped. I even added a new intro and new moves like Shakunetsu Hadoken.
I am also updating the SNES SSF2 Ryu. I added a new Turbo mode and I also ripped the Hit Sparks which took me a while.
And I am have finally decided that I should release MvC Skunk despite DarbyHearts still not updating his SFA3 Skunk. What I am doing is improving some of the animations to make it feel more like MvC. I even improved some of the normal attacks so that it is able to combo better and faster. I am almost finishing up converting this character into MvC and will be released sooner or later.
ldRftAg.png
And yet another stage from Final Fight. But this time this is from Final Fight CD. Since I finally found out how to rip sprites from Sega Genesis, 32x and CD, I decided to rip the sprites to Metro City Slums. I still have more stuff to put for the stage, however.
And finally, yes that is who you think it is: Goat from Pig Goat Banana Cricket. And yes, those are the sprites from Super Brawl 4. You are probably wondering how I was able to get the sprites and sound effects from Super Brawl 4. Well, its a little something I like to call Google Chrome. And I used inspect to find the game files. I plan to rip all the stuff from the game but that will take too long. Even though I have the sprites to the character, there are some sprites I have to make myself. I made some sprites using Photoshop but because the image blurs when I rotate it, I have to recolor what I rotated or resized. And on top of all that, when I ripped the sprites, I had to fix the edges cause they were all messed up.
Here is the stance to the Goat Character:
5z4Y4xY.gif
I will try to finalize the edges more so it would look alot better.
And also I am making Banana and probably some other character that I ripped from the game but I'm not to sure about that. 
So those were my W.I.P.S. I hope that I will release these soon or maybe I would be able to upload all of them "At The Same Damn Time."