Edward Falcon by Miyamoto96

NEON 7

My excitement DIED! the moment I played with him.

His sprites are nice but this is a REALLY EARLY beta. only for collectors.

now if you were to tell me this was a dead project, I'd be forced to fix him.

23 hours ago, Ryon said:

My excitement DIED! the moment I played with him.

His sprites are nice but this is a REALLY EARLY beta. only for collectors.

now if you were to tell me this was a dead project, I'd be forced to fix him.

Spoiler

i am here to communicate, really miyamoto96 was a fake to test the cordiality of people, when a char has a bad made work
with many defects.

in the mugenworld there are a irritating type of people who doesn´t produce absolutely nothing and consider yourself like a professional coder and skilful.

they acts like hater criticizing the works and the author, don´t be able to make better, think to make anything in mugen is very easy and fast.

don´t respect the time wasted for to do the stuff, saying things with total contempt.

they are lazy leech people = only download the files and stay criticizing like if they can to make better.

they calls the your offensive language of feedback for to disguise your irony and mockery.

they are getting to destroy the mugenworld, many authors gave up to make your stuff because these reasons.

i am leaving the mugenworld, they people doesn´t deserve who nobody wastes your time for make nothing.

nothing is good enough for ungrateful people

point all the bugs and errors in your char / stage / sp or stuff, but they doesn´t be able to offer any help to fix it.

you are not able to perceive, but many forums was destroyed because this type of people.

mazemerald is out now and will never more produce anything for these disagreeable people

the best creators in mugen are leaving and already doesn´t produce like before.

like my work is mediocre, humble , poor and full of errors, then i think it must leave to exist.

i have pity the remaining creators, they will be exploited and criticized by these weed person.

goodbye forever mugenworld. 

-------------------------------------------------

i am asking for the admistrators of these forum to delete my accounts here please.

miyamoto96
mazemerald and mazemerald2

From what I've heard, he pretty much retreated to Mugen Mutiverse. And anyway, It's most likely dead. So I'd say go nuts.

Is it too late to relocate this thread to the [NEWS] section? I stunk up my home with brain-gas...